Quantcast

Secret Santa 2011 - nuff said.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hmmm.....mine has been sitting at the same post office in MA since Sunday :confused:
Expected Delivery: December 19th --- :( Hasn't updated. I hope there aren't any issues with the package, and that it arrives today. It'll be perfect timing for a Hannukah gift then!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hmmm.....mine has been sitting at the same post office in MA since Sunday :confused:
Expected Delivery: December 19th --- :( Hasn't updated. I hope there aren't any issues with the package, and that it arrives today. It'll be perfect timing for a Hannukah gift then!

SIDE NOTE:
Can you send me your Broccoli Slaw recipe? I basically know it by heart but I wanted to send it to a family member who likes it and don't want to miss anything.

Thanks!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
SIDE NOTE:
Can you send me your Broccoli Slaw recipe? I basically know it by heart but I wanted to send it to a family member who likes it and don't want to miss anything.

Thanks!
Sure thing! If I can't remember it all here (work), I'll PM you later today.

Do you have a complete list of the Secret Santa Participants that you can post here? It's always fun to see how many of us signed up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sure thing! If I can't remember it all here (work), I'll PM you later today.

Do you have a complete list of the Secret Santa Participants that you can post here? It's always fun to see how many of us signed up.

This is the list:
4xBoy
amish_matt
BadDNA
BigT
binary visions
DirtMcGirk
Heidi
I Are Baboon
Ih8rice
johnbryanpeters
jonkranked
Konabumm
lovebunny
mantispf2000
Melou
MtnBikerChk
narlus
Quo Fan
Serial Midget
sstalder5
The Joker
TreeSaw
Yelo

I'm going to go through the list at lunch and see who I've gotten tracking #'s from etc....to see if there are any slackers. I got a TON of tracking #'s this morning/yesterday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Narlus and Treesaw, you're word is good enough for me! Thanks for the heads up!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Stosh, did you get my tracking number? Think I sent it Saturday.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i don't want the Stosh Talk.

my gifts have a bit to travel, but they left on Saturday, priority. i guess we'll see what happens in the next few days, but i don't think it'll be a problem.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I did man! Sorry it cost ya so much but thanks for following through!
Its my fault it got so high. I was waiting for one clutch piece to come in, and Amazon kept stalling me out.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
RM SS has been to my house

I should have known better then to open this in front of the kids.... what was I thinking

And for the gifts

Thanks so much Amish_Matt!!!!! I love everything and you nailed the DH gloves, they will match my new Session.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
delivered! now my elf just needs to get home!! :rant:
I'm home!! I'm in a Wilderness first responder's course 9 hours a day all this week. :dead:

Thanks JK! You did great! Everything is awesome! And no broken glass! Thanks for trying on the seat post clamp but since Deity has such a BMX fetish they didn't have the size I needed. But I'll be sure to use one of the glasses tonight! (with a non alcoholic beverage of course ;)) Stickers are always welcome, a few of those are going right on my car, and the grips are going to look awesome on my 4x bike!

Nice handwriting btw ;) Oh and I'm just barely underage... I'm 20. But who said anything about using them for underage drinking?

I had you pegged at this!

YAY and I got 8 PRESENTS! And they were numbered!
TreeSaw knows the peanut butter are my favorites!

I am all decked out in luna gear now!

My favorite is the wicking shirt with this cool little pocket in the back!!

and the shorts rock too!

Thanks TreeSaw!

Yeah there was no way I was going to just open one a day :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
I had you pegged at this!

YAY and I got 8 PRESENTS! And they were numbered!
TreeSaw knows the peanut butter are my favorites!
Thanks TreeSaw!

Yeah there was no way I was going to just open one a day :)
LOL! I'm glad you liked everything and I personally love my wicking shirt too so when I saw that on your wish list I knew just what I was going to do. I thought it might be a fun Hanukkah twist to have 8 presents (though I was pretty sure you wouldn't open just one a day) :)

Oh, and the shirt is great to run in (you can carry your keys, MP3, etc. in the little pocket too :)

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas too! :D

Last edited: