Quantcast

Secret Santa interest POLL

Who would like to do this for Christmas.

• I would

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • I would not

Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Here's something for Stosh's List

On stosh's X-mas list

(work safe :thumb: )

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man I'm glad its warm out today, I got to wear flip flops..my feet were killing me from wearing actual shoes. I need to ease into this cold weather thing...perhaps a day cold...a day warm...a day cold...a day warm...two days cold...one day warm and so on...get my tender feet acclimated...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man I'm glad its warm out today, I got to wear flip flops..my feet were killing me from wearing actual shoes. I need to ease into this cold weather thing...perhaps a day cold...a day warm...a day cold...a day warm...two days cold...one day warm and so on...get my tender feet acclimated...

Are you Gellin it?

Man I hate those commercials... I'm sorry I even typed that.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I heard on the Radio that Dremel made a special pumpkin carving kit this year with orange dremel tools.

I don't know... that may be a little overboard.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
I heard on the Radio that Dremel made a special pumpkin carving kit this year with orange dremel tools.

I don't know... that may be a little overboard.

Well I got 5 punkins...and I was thinking of using them to light the pathway to the porch...I normally don't read stuff like, good housekeeping but that was all that was right there when I was icing my back at the thearpist, and I was flippin through it and saw how they cleaned out the punkins...then cut skinny football shapes from top to bottom alllll the way around the punkns...and put candles in em...and made like laterns out of em...very clever, and very fall-y.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well I got 5 punkins...and I was thinking of using them to light the pathway to the porch...I normally don't read stuff like, good housekeeping but that was all that was right there when I was icing my back at the thearpist, and I was flippin through it and saw how they cleaned out the punkins...then cut skinny football shapes from top to bottom alllll the way around the punkns...and put candles in em...and made like laterns out of em...very clever, and very fall-y.

Next you'll be falsifying information in court and writing recipes for microwave cooking in the pen too huh???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Next you'll be falsifying information in court and writing recipes for microwave cooking in the pen too huh???
ha thats was a funny one.........

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:

Roasted Pumpkin seeds are the best!

I just hate scooping the gook out.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Roasted Pumpkin seeds are the best!

I just hate scooping the gook out.

yeah thats the worst part...what the hell was I thinking getting 5 punkins...I guess I could scoop and carve till I'm bored then just leave the rest whole and leave em on the porch till Thanksgiving or when the punk ass kid on the block gets a hold of em and smashes em all over the street...whichever comes first...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
yeah thats the worst part...what the hell was I thinking getting 5 punkins...I guess I could scoop and carve till I'm bored then just leave the rest whole and leave em on the porch till Thanksgiving or when the punk ass kid on the block gets a hold of em and smashes em all over the street...whichever comes first...

Carve nice face on em.. and put them in the backyard to decompose into nothing. Then sit down think about your life, your job, all the things wrong with the world.....then think about the pumpkin head a little more..... and repeat.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Transcend said:
I definetly would. Can we do it with semi-used bikeparts and stuff? And include us desperate canadians?
yeah man what-ever!!

I think a 25-35$ limit is good what does everybody else think? We have some people who are still in school and what-not so I didn't want to set it to high. We've gone over the 20 person mark so we'll run it!! Within the next week I'll be getting a post together with the rules and reg's and checking it all with RM.

J

JRB

stosh said:
yeah man what-ever!!

I think a 25-35$ limit is good what does everybody else think? We have some people who are still in school and what-not so I didn't want to set it to high. We've gone over the 20 person mark so we'll run it!! Within the next week I'll be getting a post together with the rules and reg's and checking it all with RM.

I have a gmail invite you can have. :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I wouldn't go as far as me ever writing a recipe or even microwave cooking anything, and I'm a law abiding citizen, so no...

Uhm - why you gotta get all serious yo??? It was funny. We can be funny with things you say to missy. :eviltongu

J

JRB

dh girlie said:

You should carve pics of stuff like a ween (note the non-offensive word usage) in them and put them on the porch.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Where are you today? Is DVNT here? Where were you two yesterday...

I am at work today. Don't know about DVNT. I was in Houston chillin in the hotel yesterday. Went shopping with Julie for a couple of hours. Then I drove home. Don't know where homeslice was yesterday either.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Why'd you go to the hotel? Trying to get a little sumthin sumthin?

Well there was a conference and I didn't want to stay with the bums. And, uhm, it was our anniversary, so yes. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Wow, who would of thought there would be so much interest in Stosh's Poll.