Quantcast

Selling a Car

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It still has defrost, but yeah I never understood how that works in cars with no AC.

My Mazda 3's AC shit the bed while in college, so like you said, when it rained I'd have to drive with the windows open. It would also get frost on the inside of the windows. Good times.

Met with the kid and his father today. Good people, but I was completely upfront with them as to how horrible the car is on fuel. Father pretty much ended the deal because of that I think. :rofl:
WRX, right? Mine was pretty good on gas, at least by my standards. Especially considering AWD and a good amount of power. As long as you kept it off the boost you'd do well and on long trips I would get 29-30mpg. Granted, mine was a 2.0, but the main deterrent on the highway was the high RPMs. Of course, it's no prius when it comes to mpg.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Car is 99% sold.

Unless the buyer dies, I'm replacing it with a Toyota Matrix. Manual transmission, of course.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nope, FWD and pretty basic. Only thing missing is cruise control. The clutch felt okay, even with my safety shoes on from work. Absolutely no rust, new tires and new front rotors/pads. The back is pretty sweet too, I didn't know they were all plastic.

On the Subaru note; I went through 3/8ths of my gas tank today, after filling up this morning. Filled up on Saturday evening, too.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That is like the people that modify Camry's... :crazy:

I will be adding a hitch receiver to hold my bike rack/footstool and that's about it. Maybe, MAYBE, a dancing hula girl on the dash, if I can fit it into the budget.