Quantcast

Sh!t that I just dont understand...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The appeal of-

Aerosmith (See below comment regarding AC/DC)
the Cars (Shit, just shit.)
Eagles (Easy listening pablum that is only good when you are too stoned to chage the cassette)
Tom Petty (Whinly, weird lyrics. Overoverover rated. Plus my asshole brother is a big fan)
Steely Dan (What?)
The Rolling Stones (Most overrated band in EVER!)
Dave Matthews Band (After Jerry died, I was looking for solace and a new band to follow. DMB aint it.)
Styx (Crap)
The Police (Crap.)
Journey (Crap, only good for making 80s HS girls cry after 1 Bartles & Jaymes)
The Doors (Jim Morrison, the original whiny child of privilege)
AC/DC (Is it just me, of does every damn song sound the same?)
Social Distortion (See above comment)
Rev Horton Heat (See above comment)

The Kardashians and their ilk. All of them. And for that matter, any type of celebrity worship.

Quantum mechanics/string theory. However, I am closer to understanding this than ANY of the above.

///end rant///

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Thankfully most of those bands haven’t put out a new song in two decades plus and/or are dead. Your only likely to hear them on classic rock stations, which says things.

somtimes a person needs to understand that not all things can be understood.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I don't understand how we can be 1 year into a pandemic and wearing masks, yet some people still do not comprehend that it should cover your mouth AND nose. It's really not that difficult.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I don't understand how we can be 1 year into a pandemic ans wearing masks, yet some people still do not comprehend that it should cover your mouth AND nose. It's really not that difficult.
Perhaps a lifetime of being called a mouth breather led to them forgetting the nose has another function besides providing tasty boogers to eat?

I don’t understand people who don’t understand people who understand certain music. Is t that why they call personal preferences personal rather than universal?

Unless we’re talking about Lorde, she fucking sucks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I don't understand how we can be 1 year into a pandemic ans wearing masks, yet some people still do not comprehend that it should cover your mouth AND nose. It's really not that difficult.
had a maskless guy get in line behind me at Lowes. An associate came up to him and asked if he had a mask. the guy said no. Associate said stay there and I will get you one. Dude rolled his eyes and started to say something, Then shut up when me and 3 other big guys all wearing masks gave him the shut the fuck up or get your ass kicked look. The associate gave him a mask and he put it on. I really wanted to do an ass kicking

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Perhaps a lifetime of being called a mouth breather led to them forgetting the nose has another function besides providing tasty boogers to eat?

I don’t understand people who don’t understand people who understand certain music. Is t that why they call personal preferences personal rather than universal?

Unless we’re talking about Lorde, she fucking sucks.
or ABBA or the BeeGees...

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
had a maskless guy get in line behind me at Lowes. An associate came up to him and asked if he had a mask. the guy said no. Associate said stay there and I will get you one. Dude rolled his eyes and started to say something, Then shut up when me and 3 other big guys all wearing masks gave him the shut the fuck up or get your ass kicked look. The associate gave him a mask and he put it on. I really wanted to do an ass kicking
But did the guy give you your recipe for shrimp enchiladas, or ???

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I’ll flip the question...what do you listen to and like these days?
Who do I like? The Clash...The Who...Dropkick Murphys...The Pogues...The Mahones, Colin James, Leftover Salmon, The Rumjacks, Ed Kuepper, The Real MacKenzies, The Killigans, Frank Turner, The Tragically Hip, Flogging Molly, SRV, Webb Wilder, The Surf Punks, Seis Cuerdas, Los Lobos, Los Straitjackets, Stiff Little Fingers, The Go Set, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, the Sugar Hill Gang, Wu Tang...and other assorted bands I have tried to impart to you heathens through the "What are you listening to" thread.

And yeah...the Grateful Dead.

Supertramp...Jethro Tull...Led Zepplin...Phish...Nirvana...KISS...Lynard Skynard...sucksucksuck. I can go on, but at the risk of being labeled grumpy I will refrain.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Who do I like? The Clash...The Who...Dropkick Murphys...The Pogues...The Mahones, Colin James, Leftover Salmon, The Rumjacks, Ed Kuepper, The Real MacKenzies, The Killigans, Frank Turner, The Tragically Hip, Flogging Molly, SRV, Webb Wilder, The Surf Punks, Seis Cuerdas, Los Lobos, Los Straitjackets, Stiff Little Fingers, The Go Set...and other assorted bands I have tried to impart to you heathens through the "What are you listening to" thread.

And yeah...the Grateful Dead.

Supertramp...Jethro Tull...Led Zepplin...Phish...Nirvana...KISS...Lynard Skynard...sucksucksuck. I can go on, but at the risk of being labeled grumpy I will refrain.
I do appreciate your Irish punk/pub stuff.

But TGD? :disgust1: