Quantcast

Shirts

R

RideMonkey

OK I have a line on shirts........

How many of you $20 US for a shirt (postage included). You'd get a shirt and the money would go a long way to support the site.

:monkey:

Prepayment info:

Paypal: aaron@ditchmonkey.com

Snail Mail:
ditchmonkey.com
1705 14th ST PMB 399
Boulder, CO 80302

Make checks payable to ditchmonkey.com (not ridemonkey.com)

Please include your shipping address and size!

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Hey RM if you want the money up front from some or a bunch of us, I think that would be no problem. It may help you cover some of the initial costs.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
That would be so great, RM. You know we support you!

Just tell us when and we can paypal you!

COOL! Thanks for the support everyone! I need to pre-sell about 25 to cover the screening and the minimum order but that should be no prob. I'll add the paypal info to the top of the thread. Don't worry about the couple of percent via paypal Instigator, I can absorb that.

I'll get on this now and shoot for a 3 to 4 week window until shipping time. When you paypal please include your shipping address, what size, and how many.

Thanks!
:monkey:

Sep 7, 2001
Copenhagen- Denmark!
Cool idea! ;)

I'll be proud to sport one on my massive chest- at the European events this summer....:D

But!.. is it possible you'll print them on black T's instead of the usual white ones!...i'm pretty tired of washing my best- white Tshirts too often!:rolleyes: ... mud looks soo much cooler on black;)

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Steen Good Legs
Cool idea! ;)

I'll be proud to sport one on my massive chest- at the European events this summer....:D

But!.. is it possible you'll print them on black T's instead of the usual white ones!...i'm pretty tired of washing my best- white Tshirts too often!:rolleyes: ... mud looks soo much cooler on black;)
Put your vote in over on the T-shirt design contest thread.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
SUGGESTION

I think you ought to keep the design contest open until say....Wednesday at 10pm Mountain. After that create a poll so we can vote on the designs. Anything with more than two colors is out...too expensive.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
I'd like one as well. Do you have plans in the future to make t-shirts designed for women? I have tons of race t-shirts that I don't wear cuz they look like they belong to my bro. Wouldn't you wanna see all the sexy mudhunnies in girly t's??
Just a suggestion, I know that it may not be feasible, financially.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Lucee
I'd like one as well. Do you have plans in the future to make t-shirts designed for women? I have tons of race t-shirts that I don't wear cuz they look like they belong to my bro. Wouldn't you wanna see all the sexy mudhunnies in girly t's??
Just a suggestion, I know that it may not be feasible, financially.
Yah in the future we will have a full line of monkey gear. But for now these just have to be the Hanes Beefy T's.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Originally posted by quiksilver
My order is 1 in size Medium

when do we get ridemonkey underwear??
Hell, why not shoot the works and come up with Ridemonkey lingerie. Think of the Valentines Day possibilities (no SirKnave, you cannot buy the garterbelt with the nasty monkey logo on the front for yourself you perverted galoot).

Are there gonna be kid sizes on the Tee shirts? I'm definitely down for one adult large.

Yeah baby:thumb: