Quantcast

Shirts

madbiker

Chimp
Jul 6, 2001
Nor Cal
is it too late to send my check? if i send it out on Mon., will u still be able to send me a shirt, or can i just get one of unreal?

R

RideMonkey

Yeah you can still order through me. I will be ordering the shirts next week. After this Ben at Unrealcycles.com will be handling all shirt transactions.

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Originally posted by Heidi

I can't keep going out in public without wearing a shirt, last time the cops chased me.
Hmmm,did this cop come out of your kitchen???
Corner of,living room and dinning room?
Was he on a MTB???
He,he...;) :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
OK, when you said 'After this...' did you mean after the original order or 'from this point forward?'

'Cuz I want 2...one small and one medium! Do I send you the cash, Mr. Monkey, or go to Ben @ Unreal?

Thanks!

-Mike (and Steph)

Unreal

Chimp
Sep 26, 2001
Seattle, WA
Man, I’m so stoked to be able to help Aaron and Ridemonkey.com out by selling these shirts! As soon as I have a final shipping day and know when to expect them, I’ll have a page on my website for placing the orders. Thanks everyone!

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Damn True
When do you rekon they will be shipped to those of us who pre-paid?
I'll ship them the day after I get them. Just a few more days.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by RideMonkey

I'll ship them the day after I get them. Just a few more days.
Think we will get them before Seaotter?
Hope so.
I'd like to REPRESENT.
Plus, it will be a lot easier to meet th eother :monkey: s if they have shirts on.

R

RideMonkey

The tell me they will be here by Friday. I'll have them in the mail Monday at the latest.

R

RideMonkey

I got the shirts today. Pics coming soon :)

The shipment to Unreal Cycles went out today and Ben will have them next week.

I am packaging up the rest for delivery on Monday.

:monkey:

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Yeehaw!

Representing! I think I'm gonna order another. After this first run, we should go with another color so I don't look like I'm wearing the same shirt all the time.:)

Unreal

Chimp
Sep 26, 2001
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by RideMonkey
I got the shirts today. Pics coming soon :)

The shipment to Unreal Cycles went out today and Ben will have them next week.

I am packaging up the rest for delivery on Monday.

:monkey:
I'm stoked about that! As soon as I get them, I'm snapping some photos and setting up a page dedicated to the RM stuff. I think to keep things simple, I'm going to set up a "buy it now" link and accept online payments through paypal. That would be much faster and simpler then having to take every order by phone. Are you guys cool with Paypal?

Thanks Aaron!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Originally posted by LeatherFace
Just wanted to let you all know--the shirts are awesome! I happen to be lucky enough to live w/RM now (and JOJO), so I got one hot off the presses (literally!). I wore it to work--believe me, you will not be disappointed...
JOJO! RM!!! quick, get out of the house!!! leatherface is in there!!! escape the homicidal maniac!!! ;)

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by LeatherFace
Just wanted to let you all know--the shirts are awesome! I happen to be lucky enough to live w/RM now (and JOJO), so I got one hot off the presses (literally!). I wore it to work--believe me, you will not be disappointed...

Hmmmmm, have they been shipped to pre-pay'ers yet?

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
I live 10 miles from Ridemonkey World Corporate Center and I have not got mine!>?>>??? :(

Just like christmas, I get coal! :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by Squeak
I live 10 miles from Ridemonkey World Corporate Center and I have not got mine!>?>>??? :(

Just like christmas, I get coal! :D
[/QUOTE

LOL, coal for you, nice new shirt for me! Sweet!:p :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
How are they being shipped, USPS? Mine may be taking longer than usual. Mail is still being screened in the DC area. We just received some Christmas cards at the office last week! They were post-marked Dec. 10th!

:(

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by BikeGeek
How are they being shipped, USPS? Mine may be taking longer than usual. Mail is still being screened in the DC area. We just received some Christmas cards at the office last week! They were post-marked Dec. 10th!

:(
Tell you what, I'll take a picture of me in mine, then you can cut and paste a picture of your face on it and pretend it's YOU wearing the shirt!:p

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by Heidi

Tell you what, I'll take a picture of me in mine, then you can cut and paste a picture of your face on it and pretend it's YOU wearing the shirt!:p
Thanks, but it's not necessary. I drew my own shirt on my chest with a marker last night. :D