Quantcast

Shocker impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Wow, your one to talk, take a look at your posts recently !
Hmm? Am I the one criticizing someone else for arguing on a discussion board?

Nope, I'm just point out the hypocrisy. I participate in discussions/arguments all the time on here, and am the last one to criticize someone for it.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
this thread is on the chopping block and the axe is in my hand.
Any last words?

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
No, i am sitting here pointing out how incredibly pointless it is to bag on the guy regarding his speaking skills. Maybe hes really shy, or just a terrible speaker. Who cares? Its got nothing to do with the bike.

The chainstay comment could be totally bang on, but he didn't explain it right or use the right terminology. Either way, it doesn't matter. The bike rides well, wins races, and thats that.

Its just funny.
You're acting like a tool (this post will probably get this thread closed but whatever). You hack on me for "arguing on the internet" when all I did was make a totally fair comment about a single totally UNfair comment of his, despite the fact that YOU are arguing on the internet, and now you bring up public speaking skills DESPITE THE FACT THAT I NEVER MENTIONED THAT. Get a clue or bugger off, take your pick.

BTW his chainstay comment was pretty damn clear. It was also wrong. Anyone with a clue about structural strength/stresses will be more than happy to attest to this. But since you're just making BS accusations because you got the idea that I'm somehow bagging what you perceive to be a capable bike (which I haven't, READ WHAT I SAID YOU TOOL), I'd advise a healthy dose of shut the f**k up.

Status
Not open for further replies.