Quantcast

Sickest Toaster EVER!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
LordOpie said:
And what goes better with this awesome toaster than this awesome single cup coffee maker? (Yes, you can easily brew more cups)

I sometimes only can decide at the last minute if I want a second cup. I often have that second cup hours later. I like very fresh coffee. I hate wasting coffee I don't drink. It makes better coffee then most other coffee makers period. If you buy the decanter you can make a whole pot.

Corned beef hash needs a pan so that thing would be useless to me. I clarify the grease from the hash to cook my eggs in. I only use 1 yolk for every 3 whites with my fried eggs and it would overflow that puny little thing.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
jdcamb said:
I sometimes only can decide at the last minute if I want a second cup. I often have that second cup hours later. I like very fresh coffee. I hate wasting coffee I don't drink. It makes better coffee then most other coffee makers period. If you buy the decanter you can make a whole pot.

Corned beef hash needs a pan so that thing would be useless to me. I clarify the grease from the hash to cook my eggs in. I only use 1 yolk for every 3 whites with my fried eggs and it would overflow that puny little thing.
These things are cool but too expensive