Quantcast

Single Greatest Food in the world is......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Best food ever?

4 way tie:

garbage plate, chicken wings, corned beef hash egg and cheese burrito, and ribs.
FALSE

I've never had a garbage plate but everything else is F'ing lame.

Cheese Burrito... WTF?

oh wait.... are you high?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
FALSE

I've never had a garbage plate but everything else is F'ing lame.

Cheese Burrito... WTF?

oh wait.... are you high?
It's corned beef hash egg and cheese burrito

I'm eating a bacon, egg and cheese on a plain bagel with a side of home fries now........mmmm...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hey stosh.
have you ever had Kishka?
bought some this weekend. if I had known it was polish black pudding i would have had it with breakfast.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ok....you guys are making my whole wheat toast look like the suck with your bagels & stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This thread is about bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches. Some of you have a real hard time focusing.
I thought this thread was about the SINGLE greatest food. Stosh listed 4 foods. Throwing them together in sandwich form does not make them a single item. You'd have to put them in a blender for that to happen. A SANDWICH IS NOT HOMOGENEOUS.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I thought this thread was about the SINGLE greatest food. Stosh listed 4 foods. Throwing them together in sandwich form does not make them a single item. You'd have to put them in a blender for that to happen. A SANDWICH IS NOT HOMOGENEOUS.
what qualifies as a 'single food' then?
Bisque?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey stosh.
have you ever had Kishka?
bought some this weekend. if I had known it was polish black pudding i would have had it with breakfast.
No I haven't had it. I probably won't ever either.
Although I do like Scraple.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's corned beef hash egg and cheese burrito

I'm eating a bacon, egg and cheese on a plain bagel with a side of home fries now........mmmm...
We're like breakfast twins... sans the home fries of course.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
I'm surprised no one has mentioned a good ol' steak. Sirloin, NY strip, tenderloin, rib eye take your pick.

I loves me some fajita chicken burrito buried in some type of super spicy green chilli:drool: Served with a very large ice cold beer.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
my list of single greatest foods...
dungeness crab/hog fish snapper(tie).
cherries.
tomatoes.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm surprised no one has mentioned a good ol' steak. Sirloin, NY strip, tenderloin, rib eye take your pick.

I loves me some fajita chicken burrito buried in some type of super spicy green chilli:drool: Served with a very large ice cold beer.
As if the coincidence with me and Stosh with the bacon, egg and cheese on a plain bagel wasn't enough........today's special in my work cafeteria is chicken fajitas.....no beer though.:rant:

dirtvictim

Chimp
Aug 22, 2009
Catsup or Ketchup depending where you are from. goes with just about everything and makes a cheap soup.
MMM grilled cheeze and catsup now I'm hungry.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Bacon, egg and cheese on a english muffin is very good food.

I prefer 4-5 slices of uncured applewood smoked bacon, brown cage free chicken egg and cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.

I had a very nice Carbonara for lunch yesterday which had the biggest hunks of pancetta in it. :drool:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Minced beef.

With it you can make burgers, lasagne, bolognaise and all manner of good foods.

Lasagne is my 'deathbed/desert island/deathrow' meal. Served with garlic bread and wine.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'm going to go have a pulled pork bbq sandwich.....i'll leave you all to this bacon bullsh*t.