Quantcast

Single Greatest Food in the world is......

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
You got a car? Drive south. Once you get past the Mason-Dixon find yourself a grubby looking 'Cue joint and order you up some nirvana.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
This thread is false.
Bratwurst, boiled in cheap beer, butter and onions, then grilled... then put back in the beer butter and onions for a while... and then on a bun with said onions is the greatest possible food item ever of all time starring edward norton part 2 the legend of curly's gold.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Funny, I was going to say The Egg. The Egg is the best food in the whole world. The Egg is my favorite food ever. I eat almost half a dozen eggs/egg whites a day on average. It is my favorite protein. I am obsessed.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Funny, I was going to say The Egg. The Egg is the best food in the whole world. The Egg is my favorite food ever. I eat almost half a dozen eggs/egg whites a day on average. It is my favorite protein. I am obsessed.
Okay Rocky!

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Bratwurst, boiled in cheap beer, butter and onions, then grilled... then put back in the beer butter and onions for a while... and then on a bun with said onions
That is pretty good, now I'm torn between my spicy chicken fajita burrito and that fantastic piece of meat on buttery onion flavored bread you just described.

Cake is the best food ever.
The cake is a lie.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
This thread is false.
Bratwurst, boiled in cheap beer, butter and onions, then grilled... then put back in the beer butter and onions for a while... and then on a bun with said onions is the greatest possible food item ever of all time starring edward norton part 2 the legend of curly's gold.
:thumb:

This thread is false.
Whenever I come visit I have to try that. Bratwurst has always been on my list of least favorite foods - perhaps you could convince me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fish are pretty miraculous things too. Pull them out of the water cut the head of take the scales and all the stuff you don't eat and throw it to the gulls. Put in a pan and and apply heat. Total cost for scrumptious dinner $0

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Ah man, I am sitting here with a brutal case of diverticulitis, and I am on what might as well be a liquid diet and high powered antibiotics until it gets better.
This was the worst possible thread I could open up right now.
Might as well have googled goatse.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I do like me a bacon, egg and cheese. But I have to go Jersey style on mine- Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a bagel. Some like a roll, but bagel is the way to go. Best breakfast evar.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Fish are pretty miraculous things too. Pull them out of the water cut the head of take the scales and all the stuff you don't eat and throw it to the gulls. Put in a pan and and apply heat. Total cost for scrumptious dinner $0
+1

yum.

best sushi ever. :drool:

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
*insert animal here* are pretty miraculous things too. Pull them out of the *insert environment here* cut the head of take the *insert type of skin here* and all the stuff you don't eat and throw it to the *insert scavenger here*. Put in a pan and and apply heat. Total cost for scrumptious dinner $0

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ah man, I am sitting here with a brutal case of diverticulitis, and I am on what might as well be a liquid diet and high powered antibiotics until it gets better.
This was the worst possible thread I could open up right now.
Might as well have googled goatse.
TMI good thread ruiner....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I do like me a bacon, egg and cheese. But I have to go Jersey style on mine- Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a bagel. Some like a roll, but bagel is the way to go. Best breakfast evar.
I totally had a taylor ham egg and cheese on Monday.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Steak. End of story.

That is a very vague statement, not all steak is good. Actually most steak is bad and even a good steak can be ruined in a matter of seconds making it nothing more than dead cow that is closer to boot leather than a meal.

Please elaborate. I am curious to hear how a little fella like you thinks 'steak' is the best food ever.

Not the greatest food in the world but a 16-18oz USDA prime dry aged bone-in cow boy ribeye with a lightly applied spice rub cooked under a 1500 degree broiler to medium rare is pretty good.

Bratwurst cooked in beer with onions is almost as good as bacon.

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I agree! I was introduced to the stuff last year, it possibly is the superior meat to bacon since it taste like bacon but better and easier to prepare and more versitile.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
That is a very vague statement, not all steak is good. Actually most steak is bad and even a good steak can be ruined in a matter of seconds making it nothing more than dead cow that is closer to boot leather than a meal.

Please elaborate. I am curious to hear how a little fella like you thinks 'steak' is the best food ever.

Not the greatest food in the world but a 16-18oz USDA prime dry aged bone-in ribeye with a lightly applied spice rub cooked under a 1500 degree broiler to medium rare is pretty good.
best steak i had was a 10oz Kobe beef steak....:drool::drool:....all $220 of it

had chiPOTle yesterday..awesome