Quantcast

@@@Slacker Thursdump@@@

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I thought you didn't subscribe to all that nonsense? :D

J/K - sucks, man.

Wait - in your business, shouldn't you be getting PAID for that sort of thing? :confused:
My life style really helps. Being active, outdoors, eating healthy whole foods, ayurveda, herbal meds, all of this greatly increases my quality of life.
Unfortunately I'm at a much higher risk for colon cancer. Feel wonderful right now though.

I am sure there is a market for that footage, trust me. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
pissed away an hour of my day driving home and back to the office because she can't figure out how to install a fucking car seat despite the fact that we have 2 kids.
Are you going to have to work an hour longer? If not, then SIUP

:D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
pissed away an hour of my day driving home and back to the office because she can't figure out how to install a fucking car seat despite the fact that we have 2 kids.
Hopefully the kids got your car seat installation genes.

More than likely she knows how to install one and was just showing you who is the boss.

Repack Rider

Monkey
Oct 8, 2007
Marin County, California
Got an email this morning telling me that Peter Sagan was in town, had visited the Marin Museum of Bicycling, where he took a brief ride on my bike, "Breezer #2," which is on display there. After that he hit the Tamarancho trails with Otis Guy.

Yeah, pix or it didn't happen. Expecting them soon. I would have appreciated a phone call when the dude was on my bike instead of an email the next day. I can die happy now.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Got an email this morning telling me that Peter Sagan was in town, had visited the Marin Museum of Bicycling, where he took a brief ride on my bike, "Breezer #2," which is on display there. After that he hit the Tamarancho trails with Otis Guy.

Yeah, pix or it didn't happen. Expecting them soon. I would have appreciated a phone call when the dude was on my bike instead of an email the next day. I can die happy now.
Every time I roll by that museum on the way to Tamo I think, "man I should really check that out!!". Then I remember, they are trying to charge me $10 to spend a few minutes looking at old bikes and some grainy pictures. Then I just laugh my ass off and keep riding.

Last edited: