Quantcast

snow shooooooooo

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
The "asshole of America" (to quote Danny Hart, noted denizen of beautiful Redcar, England) is located in the East Coast Rox timezone.

Me and the crew headed up Friday with a Scottish claymore, a crudely carved stone phalice and a trunk full of malt liquor...more to come.

Last edited:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
The "asshole of America" (to quote Danny Hart, noted denizen of beautiful Redcar, England) is located in the East Coast Rox timezone.

Me and the crew headed up Friday with a Scottish claymore, a crudely carved stone phalice and a trunk full of malt liquor...more to come.
I regret the fact I cannot make it this year...I have been down there the last few weekends though, the new section after the 'wild zone' is sweet.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Oh and the section where the track crosses the road up top, now has what I think was a 6/7 pack of woops, could get weird in there. Super high speed coming in...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I saw on Instagram Sven and Boris were at Walmart wearing WVU Football shirts last night, that's amazing.

So my wife and I returned from a riding trip in the Alps a few weeks ago and almost immediately headed down to Snowshoe since it's our local mountain. We had a pretty good laugh talking about what the European impression must be of America if WV is your first time in the country. I don't know how many of you have spent time in Europe but the contrast from snowshoe is hilarious. Can you imagine being some of the European riders landing in Pittsburgh then driving into Elkins to hit the grocery store? Some real ppl watching can happen in that place...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I saw on Instagram Sven and Boris were at Walmart wearing WVU Football shirts last night, that's amazing.

So my wife and I returned from a riding trip in the Alps a few weeks ago and almost immediately headed down to Snowshoe since it's our local mountain. We had a pretty good laugh talking about what the European impression must be of America if WV is your first time in the country. I don't know how many of you have spent time in Europe but the contrast from snowshoe is hilarious. Can you imagine being some of the European riders landing in Pittsburgh then driving into Elkins to hit the grocery store? Some real ppl watching can happen in that place...
having been raised right outside Pgh and spent lots of time in WVA, and been to EU twice.....

:popcorn:

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
The last I saw there wasn't anything built down there, def not the beginnings of the contraption they had last year.

i rode this janky thing! it was an open feature after the comp for a bit (after they lowered it a bit). first time i hit it came in a bit hot, landing too far up so the front wheel was already off as the teeter hit bottom - bucking me out the front door. good times.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/

?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
does the rest of the world even give a shit about the dukes of hazzard flag?
(edit: give a shit = are they even familiar with its meaning here)

I've seen it displayed by Eurotrash Rockabilly types. I assume they see it as a rebellious 'Merkin symbol and probably don't understand the meaning and history of it. Just like most Americans.