Quantcast

snow shooooooooo

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
How about this. He could toss a caber farther than any other rider.
Yeah. dressed head to toe in body armour and requiring 15 breaks before even reaching the field While every other guy is drunk and wearing a skirt

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Agree on contrasting tracks. But I want to see that clean runs for all riders are deciding on the winner and not who is not crashing or gets up quickest. There were some nasty crashes, also some where riders hit their helmets on rocks, I hope the MIPS worked.
The race I watched was won by the fastest most skilled rider.
Riders hitting their helmets off rocks is simply an unavoidable risk in DH in general and has been for as long as it's been a thing.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
That line was great. Wonder if he told Gwin about it
It absolutely looked faster and less sketchy than the back to back hucks to flat. I imagine he'll discuss it on Vital's podcast for anyone who can deal with hearing "bro" 300 times in the course of a discussion.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Vergier‘s run impressed me the most until he decided to eat some rocks. Ludicrous bit of slalom between the trees:

If you watch the replay pause the crash, Vergier would have won by around 1.5 seconds. Lost around 7 seconds. Seems like he's been on the winning run so many times this year. He looked like he was riding a different track.
Disappointed for Bernard, so close, but when Pierron was in the gate I said to my wife, "he's gonna ruin Kerr's day". And it happened.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
That line was great. Wonder if he told Gwin about it
In the Downtime podcast, Neko said both Gwin and Dak did that line in their runs. Apparently, despite looking smooth and sensible it is quite chunky through that option. I bet a few riders are wondering how they didn't see it though

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Yes,I’m here Brother. I Love the emoji,as Avy has 4 eyes.

At this point I am hoping for Gwin to Mash Canada and then take the Worlds! Holy,that would be Grand.

Avy
I’m hoping canadians have a good showing at msa. Will be interesting with gwin showing glimmers of being in the mix, and having previously performed well at msa.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Danny Hart's new baby not doing well, according to his Instagram post. Surgery and ICU. He's headed back home. That's tough to hear.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I’m hoping canadians have a good showing at msa. Will be interesting with gwin showing glimmers of being in the mix, and having previously performed well at msa.
Good Luck Brother. I have a Feeling somthin Crazy is gonna happen? Can not put my finger on it? It is the End of a Era. No more Rob,Shorter Season,Less Stock to Blossom,and whatever else is in store? Fuckin Hell.

Avy

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
In the Downtime podcast, Neko said both Gwin and Dak did that line in their runs. Apparently, despite looking smooth and sensible it is quite chunky through that option. I bet a few riders are wondering how they didn't see it though
I the World's second fastest Youtuber's Vlog it looks like he tried to get on that line in practice.