Quantcast

***Snowdayz GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Legitimately awful drive in this morning. Solid 3-6 inches of snow overnight depending on part of town that the city hasn't even attempted to plow and still falling. Should have stayed in bed, not impressed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, cupcakes. I just got back from walking the new foster dog for three miles and happy to get that done before it rains. 1.5 year old lab mix named Billy aka Billy Batts aka Go Home and Get Your Fuckin' Shinebox.

20231029_071624.jpg

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Farewell fall, hello winter.
Freezing temps this morning, snow tomorrow.
Started the radiant floor this morning.

Time to walk the dog.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's weird to hear you all muricans have winter before Poland. Winter in Europe is fucked. Soelden glacier is being destroyed by FIS assholes for the ski world cup too even though I remember skiing there in late April. WTF.

Though today I don't care. Working on the weekend because I was hangover on Friday because I'm old and a little alcohol kills my body. Reaching work hour and stress levels where starting my own business would feel like leisure. The good part is I can swim finally and soon I go back to running so I don't feel like a total couch potato. Though ppl at the pool will probably feel weird seeing as I have half a toe nail (yay toenail infection)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
80ish

younger brother liked the new moto...12,000+ miles since june...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
humbolt county yesterday, last few hours today. Taking delivery of the boat this week, should be in the water within a few days. 80’s today

It’s either blood sugar or thyroid related, get it checked out
no.

POOR LIFE CHOICES.

it is a concerted effort to quit drinking soda.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's 30 freedoms outside and the dogs dogs don't walk themselves. At least it's clear for a few days then the rain returns. So far the temps are in the 50's but I gotta dig the snow tires out eventually. Stay warm, dammit.

Mexican GP today, yay!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
good doggo @I Are Baboon

maybe 8" of snow here at the house. I'm sure @6thElement has much more as all the resort cams are showing 1-2 feet. that's Snowmass' cam, BTW.

that chili I made yesterday was amazing. good thing as I made a ton of it.
Hey, pretty good guess!

Probably only a similar amount up here. The snow yesterday was pretty heavy and hadn't accumulated to much beyond a few inches when I went to bed last night.

edit: Only 12 freedums outside, this is suboptimal for riding.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dreary day out there. Gonna stay warm and stay inside. Need to do a shitload of laundry, finish bagging my weed up and maybe take a look at what has been creaking on my bike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went out with some neighbors last night to the local brewery. They all felt bad for me being on crutches, so they took turns buying me drinks. In spite of this I managed to not eat shit crutching while drunk.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
no.

POOR LIFE CHOICES.

it is a concerted effort to quit drinking soda.
Or just switch to one artificially sweetened. I know dumb articles scare you how aspertame is unhealthy but unless you drink 3-4l of diet soda per day it's not. They use stupid low quantities of it to make stuff sweet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
8" here and there's snow too. :brows: Was almost rear-ended by a RAV4 with WA tags and sideswiped by a Cayenne doing a pirouette. The roads have not been taken care of yet.

Haley is complaining about her neck with the new found power of her kart. Which means that the weight of her helmet is making itself known. We started off with a relatively cheap helmet, so now we get to commit to the nicer, lighter one. Ugh. [Insert money burn gif]

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
8" here and there's snow too. :brows: Was almost rear-ended by a RAV4 with WA tags and sideswiped by a Cayenne doing a pirouette. The roads have not been taken care of yet.

Haley is complaining about her neck with the new found power of her kart. Which means that the weight of her helmet is making itself known. We started off with a relatively cheap helmet, so now we get to commit to the nicer, lighter one. Ugh. [Insert money burn gif]
Or she should start doing some necksercise

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up early. Food isn't gonna buy and cook itself. Got a pot roast and mashed potatoes for later.

Also brought a framing nailer home. Wife is after me to build a porch, screen porch, and deck. So yea, I'm gonna be busy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Little girl already has solid neck strength and visible muscle built. She can get a lot faster by being able to drive/practice longer. You work with the driver over the kart, as there is a lot more speed to be found in the driver.
Can't you just shut up and enjoy a good pun for once

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Went out with some neighbors last night to the local brewery. They all felt bad for me being on crutches, so they took turns buying me drinks. In spite of this I managed to not eat shit crutching while drunk.
Crutches??? :eek: What did I miss?
Heal up soon!