Quantcast

***Snowdayz GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I know you're grumpy from being hurt, but you started all this with public posts. Don't get all whiny because I asked you a fair question.
this has nothing to do with my injury. i'm in a shit mood because the functional group in my site got gutted (I lost my manager and my direct report among those impacted) along with other sites, and the new upper mgmt excepts the few of us that remain to absorb all the work. their expectations are working 60-70+ hour weeks in order to do so.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
this has nothing to do with my injury. i'm in a shit mood because the functional group in my site got gutted (I lost my manager and my direct report among those impacted) along with other sites, and the new upper mgmt excepts the few of us that remain to absorb all the work. their expectations are working 60-70+ hour weeks in order to do so.
:thumbsdown: that sucks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:thumbsdown: that sucks.
honestly the injury is whatever, i've had worse. i've had numerous panic attacks and am barely sleeping as a result of the work thing. everyone is SUPER pissed because there was a round of layoffs back in the spring and we were told that was it for the year.

1698675853716.png

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:rofl:

And they expect people to do this what, out of the goodness of their hearts?

part of me just wondered out loud to my manager if that is by design.
Probably jettisoning the inflated salaries they've been forced to take on over the past 3 years in the hopes of bringing people back next year for a fraction of the cost.

Until then, let's work the remaining folks like rented donkeys until they flame out too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:rofl:

And they expect people to do this what, out of the goodness of their hearts?

Probably jettisoning the inflated salaries they've been forced to take on over the past 3 years in the hopes of bringing people back next year for a fraction of the cost.

Until then, let's work the remaining folks like rented donkeys until they flame out too.
that's the thing, most of the people they're letting go aren't very senior level.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Generally loathe skull themes on products, t shirts, whatever.

So Canfield, much as I love the bikes, always left me a little flat. In an effort to lessen the tough guy posturing vibe, I tried to make my headbadge into Sugar Skullie today.
received_365130315951330.jpeg