Quantcast

snowshoe vid and DVD info

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
ok here is the last tease of stuff that didn't make it in the new dvd.

http://www.youtube.com/user/coreride

i will be able to start shipping the dvd on tues the 20th.

$15.00 ea or 2 for $25
$2.50 shipping

if you want to get a copy just send me an email at

coreride@gmail.com

please put DVD in the subject line and include name, mailing address, and how many you want. i will send out a email with payment info to you. anyone close to charlottesville can shoot me a pm or email and i'll give you my number to just pick one up from me.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Okay folks, I've seen this thing and its great. If you are tired of all the pro worshiping going on in the other race vids out these days, like I am. Then this vid is for you. Milby has really stepped up. His footage and editing are getting really good. He really captures the races and battles well. The Snowshoe section on the movie really makes me want to ride.

I give it two thumbs up.. :thumb: :thumb:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
that's a whole lot better than all of these high production videos by all those big named film makers.

all d.h. and no boring and endless dirt jumping footage.

nice work john.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Okay folks, I've seen this thing and its great. If you are tired of all the pro worshiping going on in the other race vids out these days, like I am. Then this vid is for you. Milby has really stepped up. His footage and editing are getting really good. He really captures the races and battles well. The Snowshoe section on the movie really makes me want to ride.

I give it two thumbs up.. :thumb: :thumb:
He? You better not let the missus hear THAT! :p

:D

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Got my copy today. Only had time for a quick preview but its killer so far.

how did you wife keep a straight face thru the HA HA section. That cracked me up

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
tried to leave it a little vague sorry
no big deal your just the first i have heard from since i mailed them out. i am very interested in what people think of it. some may get it some may not. glad you thought it was funny. feel free to review it all you like.

sk6 - check your pm's

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I will say this, I can tell already it will get watched many many times. Very well put together, with no extra BS. So cool to see places, trails and people you know and recognize.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
what up smokey McCig. hope you mailed me a copy? been to busy to check my mail ! give me a call i'm home all day thurs until 4. i pick up my new 450sx when i get home from colorado!
later kliquor

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Got mine today. Great stuff!!

Hope you don't ever need that spare tube I carry in my CAMELBACK John!!! HAHA!!!

I loved the opening sequence. I imagine all of us packing up the truck, tooling to Snowshoe, unpacking and then riding.

Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Got mine yesterday and totaly enjoyed it. I even made some footage where I wasnt ground licking or hike a biking. Good job. Its about time we get to watch our friends,and ouselfs insted of 100%pros. There are enough pro vids out there.

How about next year you get some footage of the pros hitting a section and then some non pros on the same line. Would love to see some comparison shots, maybe a split screen?? Just a suggestion keep up the good work, keep progressing , and keep supporting H.A.H.A

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
My favorite section is the Misc. section. Spoke80 summed it up well saying that it truely shows how grassroots our riding and racing is. But of course don't try some of that stuff at home. It will void the warranty on may things. ;)

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
is there footage of Milby boosting the finish line jump? I swear that cat had a motor! QUOTE]

there is a few clips of me since i did put it all together...

for $15 you can check out the action too

glad everyone is getting a laugh out of the HA HA section. i was worried that my warped sense of humor may get lost... plus our first attempt at a section like that was a real challenge.

now if i can just get rid of the rest of this huge box of dvd's id be a happy camper. hopefully i'll get to break even this year.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
glad everyone is getting a laugh out of the HA HA section. i was worried that my warped sense of humor may get lost... plus our first attempt at a section like that was a real challenge.
Well, it did get kinda lost on me (and some others, but I can just speak for myself)

I saw how it was meant to be funny, but.... I don't really think it was. It was more like a "hey, lets make fun of a bunch of people that are out here doing the same thing we are, and just trying to have fun!" I wear a camelbak when I ride, so? Maybe if there was water provided for the racers I wouldn't have to, but I also carry tools, tubes, etc, so I don't have to go all they way back to the condo if something goes wrong.

People wear their armor exposed, so? have you ever been to Snowshoe in the summer? its fvcking hot up there, AND, jerseys are expensive! why tear up an $80 jersey if you don't have to?

And just for good grace, lets make fun of some kids while we're at it.

Plus, if it's huckers you are out to "help" why not make fun of rock drops and road gaps in downhill races? If I'm not mistaken, that is "hucking," right? And lets see Jen get out there on a bike and do anything that the "huckers" are doing.

Besides that I think it was a GREAT video with great riding, great shooting and editing, and some pretty opportune commentary. Just too bad it was interrupted by a pointless and retarded section that will most likely keep me from buying it :(

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
Well, it did get kinda lost on me (and some others, but I can just speak for myself)

I saw how it was meant to be funny, but.... I don't really think it was. It was more like a "hey, lets make fun of a bunch of people that are out here doing the same thing we are, and just trying to have fun!" I wear a camelbak when I ride, so? Maybe if there was water provided for the racers I wouldn't have to, but I also carry tools, tubes, etc, so I don't have to go all they way back to the condo if something goes wrong.

People wear their armor exposed, so? have you ever been to Snowshoe in the summer? its fvcking hot up there, AND, jerseys are expensive! why tear up an $80 jersey if you don't have to?

And just for good grace, lets make fun of some kids while we're at it.

Plus, if it's huckers you are out to "help" why not make fun of rock drops and road gaps in downhill races? If I'm not mistaken, that is "hucking," right? And lets see Jen get out there on a bike and do anything that the "huckers" are doing.

Besides that I think it was a GREAT video with great riding, great shooting and editing, and some pretty opportune commentary. Just too bad it was interrupted by a pointless and retarded section that will most likely keep me from buying it :(
dude its a joke...

some silly lite hearted fun. its not a real association.