Quantcast

* ** snowy gmt ** *

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got my pillow back. Shea made me grilled cheese sammiches and Campbells Tomato Soup for Lunch. She let me smell her pillows. I offered to give her my pillow, in exchange for one of hers. She has nice pillows...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Got my pillow back. Shea made me grilled cheese sammiches and Campbells Tomato Soup for Lunch. She let me smell her pillows. I offered to give her my pillow, in exchange for one of hers. She has nice pillows...
If you've got pillows in the same sense that she's got pillows you may have a hormonal problem, bro

Getting a bit overwhelmed with work. But I am on track for making my AT thru hike trail expenses. Unless something goes horribly wrong I should step off in April.

Daylight Savings starts Nov 3. :panic:

Have to get in a 3 day 2 night hike ASAP.

Have. So. Much. To. Do.
Fuck time changes.

Shed is thundering towards completion. I yam tired. Tesla person came today, now expect two four hundred pound boat anchors to appear.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The main phone interview went really well, waiting to hear if there is a next round. Got a message about a Ranorex gig, same tool I just used for that damn demo. Not sure where they are at with it, but I can tear up some shit with it. They call tomorrow to see what's up

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO unknowing why to her, is likely regretting the plate of raw chicken she ate last night. Probably got a ring of fire, at least she can dip it in the snow after each squirted shit...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

She is a nice girl. Please be polite. There will be no further mention of her Clit. Thanks... Jim
So you will be contributing to my thru hike then huh ? I mean it would be my pleasure to assist you with your future nuptial requirements.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So you will be contributing to my thru hike then huh ? I mean it would be my pleasure to assist you with your future nuptial requirements.
Dude if I ever get married I will buy our Rings from you. Only if JBP presides and you come to the ceremony in Kingdom Trails. But lets not get ahead of ourselves.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had a really good meeting and training session at Alameda EMS hq today. We trained on and we were given point of woundage kits for every ambulance in the county. These are rapid response kits for Mass shootings. They include. Multiple tournequets, vented occlusal dressings for chest wounds, clotting gauze, dressings. Triage tapes, and rapid transport to safety transport tarps. Cool stuff, too bad society has reached the point where we need this gear.

IMG_20191024_195304663_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20191024_195535491_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191024_195741919_HDR~2.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Had a really good meeting and training session at Alameda EMS hq today. We trained on and we were given point of woundage kits for every ambulance in the county. These are rapid response kits for Mass shootings. They include. Multiple tournequets, vented occlusal dressings for chest wounds, clotting gauze, dressings. Triage tapes, and rapid transport to safety transport tarps. Cool stuff, too bad society has reached the point where we need this gear.

View attachment 138060View attachment 138061View attachment 138062
fanny pack? SO ENDURO

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

Check out tacmedsolutions.com if you want a great tourniquet for yourself.
Blows the stuff in that kit away, esp if self treating.
They also make an animal model if you take your dogs into backcountry.

Inane.