Quantcast

So, I got my hands on a copy of modern warfare 2

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
wow. The gamestop next to me says they have presold 450 copies of the game already. Keep in mind there are about 8 gamestops within a 2 mile radius of that store, they are worse than starbucks. Might be worth buy some stock in GME tomorrow.

Ill probably buy mw2 tomorrow.

xbox tag: th3chainrule

Anders

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
Carlsbad, CA, USA
multiplayer will suck on the pc, so im not gonna bother getting this garbage. you cant own ur own server and setup ur configs and leave running 24/7. ill stick with tf2

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
it always cracked me up that in the first one they had the marines working with the SAS...not all that realistic. oh well.
im about half way done with the single player, but so far the Marines were working with "task force 141." you are also a Ranger in the beginning too

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
No online play till Friday, they fixed the trophy bug(I didn't even know there was one, and I dgaf about trophies anyway.) but the patch for it destroyed online multiplayer. But there's always the mx vs atv reflex demo that comes out tomorrow that will keep me busy till friday. It looks sweet.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
So this is old news by now but I'm kind of surprised that terrorist mission made it in the game. They could have so easily left that out and just told us about it.

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
where the fvck did you see that?? i just saw they made a few patches, but nothing bout no online play
They didn't know it would happen. Just like they didn't know you wouldn't be able to invite people to a party. IW=fail. We should all get map pack one for free.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
So this is old news by now but I'm kind of surprised that terrorist mission made it in the game. They could have so easily left that out and just told us about it.
you do have the option of skipping it if it gets your panties in a bunch.

They didn't know it would happen. Just like they didn't know you wouldn't be able to invite people to a party. IW=fail. We should all get map pack one for free.
nothing like being a beta tester for a company.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
what do you mean?
microsoft uses their own servers for the game but sony uses a company called demonware to host their servers for the game...sony is blaming them for the outage of the MP.

err, or was that in regard to the non existent PC servers?

Last edited: