Quantcast

So, I took one of my friends to get her hood pierced today

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Today, I be from Oaktown...dats oakland for you's dat aren't down wit us rappers...

Actually, I am from San Jose, which is a suburb of San Francisco...the entire area is considered the San Francisco Bay Area...that is your geography lesson for the day...

Couldn't you have just said I was right?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Are you serious? SJ's pop. is nearly a million and they have and Intl. Airport. All Milpitas has is the great mall of china...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jeez, this thread is like the phucking bible. Well, today this girl asked me when we were going to take good pictures because the people on the internet are waiting. :eek: I just have this feeling that once I do take them and get them up, everyone is going to be dissapointed, its really not THAT exciting

J

JRB

BigMike said:
Jeez, this thread is like the phucking bible. Well, today this girl asked me when we were going to take good pictures because the people on the internet are waiting. :eek: I just have this feeling that once I do take them and get them up, everyone is going to be dissapointed, its really not THAT exciting

I am sure I won't be as excited as some.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
punkassean said:
Are you serious? SJ's pop. is nearly a million and they have and Intl. Airport. All Milpitas has is the great mall of china...
are you talking about 99 ranch? i used to shop there :D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stosh said:
Maybe you'd make a better Gynocologist.

Polandspring88 said:
After seeing some of the stuff they do its a wonder the male gynos can still get it up for wifey.
Poland hit it on the head.

Sure, you get one or two 16 or 17 year old chicks with nice bits per day, you also get about 25 middle aged women with a roast beef sammich between their legs. Bleh.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I hope this isn't where they got the idea to put horseradish or mayo on that stuff.
Is there like some type of an E-stalk subscription you pay for so whenever DHG posts you're notified.