Quantcast

So, I took one of my friends to get her hood pierced today

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
TheInedibleHulk said:
"she'll want you to sample the fruits of her loins, but son it will taste like some old rusty coins."
BBWWAAHHH!!!

That's classic! The smell of pennies makes me sick sometimes.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Are you pregnant? the smell of pennies...the thought of where milk comes from...everything makes you sick...
Have you smelled a penny before?

And no I'm not pregnant are trying to say I look fat in these pants :eviltongu

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
McT said:
Vagina's are nice, but once every month or so, they start to sputter, so you'll want to keep it in the garage for a week or so.

"Remember kids, if its red, run the fsck the other way!"
Sissies - the whole lot of ya!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
ah...I see...thanks for the clarification. I think the question has been sufficiently answered, so no further comments necessary...
I guess I forgot to mention that they all differ in, well, oil output (to put it in car terms), some just leak like they have a few loose gaskets... some, well, its like the oil pan dropped out of them ;)

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
there you are...I was just about to put out an APB on RM on you.

Stupid reports are killing me. That, and apparently I can't mind my manners on the DH board without getting myself in trouble, so I am keeping low. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
biggins said:
like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

I think he's speaking more along the lines of spreading apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHAHA! But why...we need lovin too...

I saw on the news, last night, that SF has the first transgendered politician running for office.

I know you were being funny about dh. :rolleyes: