Quantcast

So...who here is afraid of going bald?

wysiwyg

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest, UK
im rockin the monk look too.

when people comment "sh1t happens" not really bothered myself, not really bothered at all.

beside i have a fine array of baseball caps, currently rockin an Evil one.

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I'm 38. I've been shaving my head for about 5 years. Most importantly chicks seem to dig it.
to the dude that was worried about it making you slow or it being tied to simply aging, it has'nt slowed me down any , one of the most damning factors in hairloss is increassed testosterone so don't worry about it , it may even make you faster, and to the guy who is going to try propecia, don't do it, it kills your sex drive while you are on it...no body wants that.
I recently heard ( on Paul Harvey news) that there is now cloneing
technolagy that will soon be availiable to the public where they take your existing folicals and clone them,grow them in a lab and then implant them where you have lost your hair( yeah no sh#t...wow). sounds expensive.
Eric

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Only problem with hair transplants and hair implants is they don't look natural half the time. You can tell when someone's had 'plugs'.

What about those infomertials where doctors are bragging that they can make your hair grow back? Is it all BS?

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Yeah the infomertials for regrowing your own hair are BS. What they do is take a strip of skin from the back of your head( the hair that you never loose, because it is geneticly differant than the stuff on the top and front that is predestined to fall out) then they remove each individual folical and implant it where you need it, it actually looks very natural. the draw back is the scar on the back of your head so you can never have it cut super short in the back, plus on aveage it costs around 5 grand. I looked into it , can you tell.lol. the cloning thing sounds promising but I'm sure it will be uber expensive. Hell I would prolly still shave it if I actually had an option anyway.

Bobby Peru

Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Big Tuna, TX
SCARY said:
AAAHAH-HAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA-HA-HAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA-HAAAA!!!!!!!..................(I'll trade my long, flowing, locks of love for more penis)....anyone?..........and I don't mean up my butt or in my mouth,either.......

Please, put the pipe down...it's OK.

:thumb: