Oct 3, 2005

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Is it really that hard to copy URLs into your address bar? The internets is really hard and stuff.

"less rear brake"? That's hilarious.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Steep, try mossy at Blue Mountain or Trumbull's NFW (or even MNFW is steeper than any of this above)...

Here is another mossy-like slope in BC, not quite as steep as mossy at BM but slicker...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
MisterClean said:
What I've been wondering is where those friends of yours were who were supposed to kick me in the groin in Fruita. I was there and am pretty hard to miss. Was it a)you have no friends, or b)they are just like you?
Awww, did you miss out on your weekly manlove?

And you're still linking to a *gasp* HUCKY DUCKY website. :nopity:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
Steep, try mossy at Blue Mountain or Trumbull's NFW (or even MNFW is steeper than any of this above)...

Here is another mossy-like slope in BC, not quite as steep as mossy at BM but slicker...
At this point, you're pretty much talking out of your ass as far as "steep" goes and the rider that is featured in the picture and video above.

The picture and video weren't posted as an example of ultimate steepness. The fact that the line that was ridden is more tech/steep than it appears on video is a given.

Same rider, different BC line. Yes, I'm sure that Noel is REALLY intimidated by wet mossy BC lines...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Wumpus said:
Kind of like posting a link that works, huh?
Why should I change my .htaccess file just for those links?

It's really not that hard, if you have half a brain.

Good luck.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Considering I've been to and ridden all the places I've talked about, no...

Mossy is about 2.5 times as long as the photo you just posted from BC. NFW about 3 times as long...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
Considering I've been to and ridden all the places I've talked about, no...
Ok, so do you know who Noel Buckley is and what his BC riding experience is?

Really, trying to bag on him based upjn a picture and a short video snippet is pretty silly, especially considering his riding ability and experience...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
justsomeguy said:
Ok, so do you know who Noel Buckley is and what his BC riding experience is?
I personally know Noel but I've never ridden with him (I've met him numerous times at Interbike/emailed/phoned/etc). I thought the photo in the start of the thread was Misterclean? How am I supposed to know who the rider is from so far away?

My interview with him, circa 2003

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
I personally know Noel but I've never ridden with him (I've met him numerous times at Interbike/emailed/phoned/etc). I thought the photo in the start of the thread was Misterclean? How am I supposed to know who the rider is from so far away?

My interview with him, circa 2003
Yeah, the original picture is Noel, the video is Noel, the next picture I posted is Noel, etc.

I guess if you really knew Noel then you would recognize him...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
MisterClean said:
You're oh so brave behind your keyboard. Keep up the good work, wonderbread.
Um dude you're behind a keuboard too. Both of you use fake names on RM. So both of ou need to shut up with your macho crap. In's Blue's defense he atleast posts explanations with most of his pictures, I shouldn't need to relly on JSG to figure out what the point of your posts are.:clue:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
:rolleyes:

The video or broken links weren't worth the effort based on the the first photo.
So your comments were based upon what you fantasized.

Got it. That makes your comments even more funny.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The thread was started by Misterclean.

Boohoo if someone doesn't look at all of your great content :rolleyes:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:

No, not boohoo, just lots of amusement at your feeble virtual chest thumping.

Laughing rather than boohoo-ing.

Thanks for that.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Thanks for what?

Blue and Maxyedor commended you for your usual chest thumping.

I posted no personal photography, thats a user's photo.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
syadasti said:

Funny thing about JSG, he has some freakish bald dude with an earring in a few videos and photos in some of the "great content" on his website. Wait a minute, maybe it was a freakish ponytailed dude. Or was it someone with a "gay cop mustache"? AFAIAC, a link to video of Noel on the same ride is on topic and complementary. Why would it not be?

edited due to Stone Arrogant Bastich consumption

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
syadasti said:
Thanks for what?

Blue and Maxyedor commended you for your usual chest thumping.

I posted no personal photography, thats a user's photo.
Thanks for making me laugh.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
maxyedor said:
Um dude you're behind a keuboard too. Both of you use fake names on RM. So both of ou need to shut up with your macho crap. In's Blue's defense he atleast posts explanations with most of his pictures, I shouldn't need to relly on JSG to figure out what the point of your posts are.:clue:
It's not very difficult to figure out what my name is. The glaring link to my website in my profile should be a big help to all but the most feeble. Here's a hint, the copyright symbol at the bottom of the pages has my name right next to it. My little leg humping pal "blue" is the epitome of keyboard courageousness, especially after stating his "friends" were going to kick me in the groin at FFTF. All talk, no action. One can only wonder if he/she/it even owns a bike.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
And then we have the weaksauce lamers of the "rep lamer brigade" to add even more humor to the thread by trying to impersonate someone.

"Some Canadican Dude 05-06-2006 09:26 PM don't be such a dick all the time and hijack my threads, MisterClean"

Cowards are awesome! Rock on!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
MisterClean said:
My little leg humping pal "blue" is the epitome of keyboard courageousness, especially after stating his "friends" were going to kick me in the groin at FFTF. All talk, no action.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
justsomeguy said:
Cowards are awesome! Rock on!
It kind of reminds me of the weirdo at the auto parts store today. He was trying to tell me all of this stuff about US Special Operations units/operators, afterwards admitting that he never served in the military. It was all brought on by a customer in front of me who mentioned the FFL for some unknown reason. It was obviously worth neither an interjection, nor a contradiction. As far as schmoe the spark plug seller was concerned, I never served either.