Quantcast

some of you may have heard of capital forest

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Skookum said:
I'm gonna go to Huckleberry Ridge almost alone, knowing that every single one of you guys would love it, but will never ever know since you will never ever go.... :p
why dont you come down to cap??

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
No - I am doing something far worse... riding around Lake Quinault for their annual cancer fundraiser - it's either paved or dirt road. Good cause though.

If I showed I'd be wanting to pedal the road to the top - Skooks beat the trail out of me last week. :monkey:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Serial Midget said:
No - I am doing something far worse... riding around Lake Quinault for their annual cancer fundraiser - it's either paved or dirt road. Good cause though.

If I showed I'd be wanting to pedal the road to the top - Skooks beat the trail out of me last week. :monkey:
ah cool. good for ya doing some good :D

one of these days or nights???

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
definitely a good time in capital forest. 2 shuttles! I love that place :heart: :drool:

You were scaring us all with the speeds on that rickety xc bike :cool:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stevethetree said:
Sorry to miss all the fun. But I had to murder a couple o cases of beer. They looked at me funny.
You and TJ need to mount fishing poles with a bottle of beer as bait on the front of your bikeys, that'd give you the inspiration to ride more. :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
D, wheres the pics? Dont you always carry the camera? Sorry i missed it. Sounded fun. Maybe next weekend?? I at least rode with skookum out at SST on friday night.