Quantcast

some people have to much $ and not enough brains

J

JRB

narlus said:

from yr deflection of my earlier query, i suppose you do take more umbrage @ the stained dress incident than the current disaster ongoing in iraq?
Julie was watching Today, and they mentioned the stay on the dress in something. Haven't we played that out enough?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
Julie was watching Today, and they mentioned the stay on the dress in something. Haven't we played that out enough?
totally. it's just my frustration @ the rightists who think that lying about sex (and infidelity in general) is a far worse crime than launching a ruinous war.

J

JRB

narlus said:
totally. it's just my frustration @ the rightists who think that lying about sex (and infidelity in general) is a far worse crime than launching a ruinous war.
Any extremist will find something like that. It's sad really.

Turd Ferguson

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Burbank
narlus said:

from yr deflection of my earlier query, i suppose you do take more umbrage @ the stained dress incident than the current disaster ongoing in iraq?

Of course not man, what do you think I am? A dumb-ass, hard nosed, Bible thumping right-winger?
Or better yet, a pinko lefty who cares for society more than realistically possible.

Which are you?

It is pointless to defend either of these(G.W. vs Clinton)idiots because they both have an obvious agenda(that only has to do with self gain and not the betterment of "the free world".)

Sorry to burst your "I hate Republicans because I am young and idealistic" bubble. Give it a few years, you might realise the futility in politics. Both of these groups suck huge @#$%'s.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Turd Ferguson said:
Sorry to burst your "I hate Republicans because I am young and idealistic" bubble. Give it a few years, you might realise the futility in politics. Both of these groups suck huge @#$%'s.
that's funny. how old do you think i am?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well i'm flattered but add a decade. yeah, by some estimates i should be voting w/ my pocketbook so the reps give me a tax cut, but i'm too jaded by their machiavellian actions, and people like karl rove and dick cheney really do get my blood pressure up. sad but true.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
guy came into the shop the other day and said he hasnt touched the bike since it left the shop he just rode it down a little drit path around town and the shifting is weird. we look at the bike and the fork is on backwards and we ask him why he switched and totally denied it for about 20 minutes. said thats the way it came from the shop. he finally told us he did it and he felt like an ass

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
I work at a very expensive hotel... and i can say first hand that as the populations' bank balance increases the IQ decreases exponentially!

Turd Ferguson

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Burbank
narlus said:
well i'm flattered but add a decade. yeah, by some estimates i should be voting w/ my pocketbook so the reps give me a tax cut, but i'm too jaded by their machiavellian actions, and people like karl rove and dick cheney really do get my blood pressure up. sad but true.

Wurd!