zman
me
Jackson
westy
SkaredShtles
MMcG
IRB
I think skookum is in there somewhere.

I fixed and pm'ed some of the pigs for firefox. If I missed someone PM me, and I'll slow em down for ya.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hats and glasses and such are funny, but the random rainbow colored ones or flashing text or whatnot.. What's the point? "Pig Bitch" isn't even funny...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
Hats and glasses and such are funny, but the random rainbow colored ones or flashing text or whatnot.. What's the point? "Pig Bitch" isn't even funny...
Maybe it isn't supposed to be funny, maybe some people like to be a pig's bitch?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah - I looked at the original thread. I think maybe Jacksonpt was right up there.........

-S.S.-
Go back to the most annoying avatar ever thread.

Zman was the originator, then I did it to bug Stosh, then I think you added it, and it was all downhill from there.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
IronJim said:
it will only let me save the pig as a picture, what do i have to do to make it move
I could never get it to work in photoshop. Check under the window menu and see if you have an animation palette.

I can edit in imageready then used 'save optimized' under the file menu.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
in photo shop you go to file: save to/for web then this box comes up with you pic in it you have to check the box that says animate, then go to the bottom and check the loop box. then you save... there is also a thing where you can adjust speed

Oct 30, 2001
Fremont
SkaredShtles said:
You know how it goes..... a good idea. Then the "fashionable" crowd gets ahold of 'em. And then they do stuff just for the sake of doing stuff. No thought.... just stuff. :p

Then we'll have the "old skool" pig avatar people making fun of the "script-kiddie" pig avatar people.... 'tis a vicious cycle.

-S.S.-
I've been rolling the pig theme for sometime now. I've been thinking of upgrading because I was getting boar'd of it.

YETI187

Chimp
Nov 28, 2003
i'm a MAsshole!!!
Ciaran said:
Kill the pig. Drink it's blood. Kill the pig. Drink it's blood.
nasty. how do you remember that? there shalt be no mention of Lord of the Flies from this moment forth, or so i hope. i just got done with my midterm on it and have forgotten about 90% of the book. actually it's not that bad, just that it's forced reading for school. and down with the pig avatars!