Quantcast

Sorry guys..... Gotta do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Dont you have a foot powder sponsor there DM so I can get a hookup on some! :pirate2:

Do have a question is the coffee any good and does it come in bean form that can be ground fresh?
Yeah I was actually quite suprised how good it was, My first shipment was there house organic, a breakfast bleng, and an Oh my god dark that is not or beginners.

And for the second part, yes, you can get in whole bean and grind at home.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Maybe try writing a race report of your race experience next time. That way all the internerds don't get all butthurt when you blatantly spam their precious little world.

I definately would put more stock in your sponsors, if you reported how you enjoyed your coffee and factory support on race day.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
blah blah blah ... blatantly spam their precious little world...
So you're saying we should welcome blatant spam and be happy for Mike that he's got some sponsors. Say we all start plugging every little thing we get at a discount, regardless of whether or not we've actually used it or if it really is a good product. Wow, what a great forum this could be, with probably 60%+ of us posting meaningless garbage!

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Promoting your sponsors is a fine art. One day you'll figure out a way to do it that is more effective for the companies without barraging potential customers with posts of this nature. Just my $0.02.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
My feet dont stink Id like to than my foot odor sponsors Dr scholls for sticking with me in the powderiest form and helping with the large scaling and foot odor that i had it made me a faster rider and with fruity fresh feet I can now go out in public again with flip flops and not worry about dogs trying to take me feet and go bury them like a dead animal!
Again Id also like to thank all those that helped me, Fruit of the loom for keeping my balls in place, Crest for cleaning my grill to avoid the yellowish corn kernal smile, and last but not least Charmin for not leaving the little white dingleberries on the backside that pull hair when you remove them! Charmin you are my 150ft roll of dreamy little hiney wiping squares! :D

Figured Id add to the post count, and no my feet dont stink but I did burp once and it was worse than a fart, I was pretty proud! :thumb:

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
So you're saying we should welcome blatant spam and be happy for Mike that he's got some sponsors. Say we all start plugging every little thing we get at a discount, regardless of whether or not we've actually used it or if it really is a good product. Wow, what a great forum this could be, with probably 60%+ of us posting meaningless garbage!
Didn't say any of that, just suggested he add some experience if he wants to thank his sponsors so the ridemonkey spam police don't show up and spew their maturity. Thanks for posting more useless drivel....

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
Maybe try writing a race report of your race experience next time. That way all the internerds don't get all butthurt when you blatantly spam their precious little world.
I comprehend just fine - you just wanted some extra filler with your spam. I throw in the filler fo free. Maybe you don't understand what you're spewing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.