Quantcast

southeast photo thread

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
he wasnt exactly refering to the mud, or ateast i dont think. if so then im not that worried cause if i do run them there then i will have a set of mallets and well those things shed mud like nobodies buisness.

Feb 13, 2005
NC
sweet! connor is getting REALLY good! :thumb: noah likes to see the older pics of connor to get him motivated, i'm sure he'll love these :clapping:
Cool. Thanks for responding. I didn't realize that Noah was watching. :D I'll try to post more pics of Connor over here.

We should try to get to get a ride together some time.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Uh huh, sure he was riding when that happened. It must have been take your kid to work day. He must have done a good job helping raid a crack house.

Sorry I missed y'all yesterday, I ended up riding Kitazuma with Mr. and Mrs. JonnyNails. The SX-Trail absolutely rips at speed!

Heal up Noah.

Feb 13, 2005
NC
he found a big hole at about 20+mph on the lower slope at sugar yesterday. his face looks this bad with a full face on, i can't imagine how screwed up he'd be w/out it!
Ouch!! Not trying to make light of the situation but he's got a really cool smirk on his face...like..."I'll be back".

Anyway, hope he's ok and back to riding soon!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
some shots from CP today. it was dusty but not too bad. i had a great time testing out my new ride...i'm diggin' the singlespeed :thumb:

david (trekbro) nailing the gap on his hardtail (i got some sweet helmet cam footage of this that i'll post later)

noah getting some bermage

i gave noah the camera for a few minutes and, even with the bad light conditions, he managed to snap this one of me :thumb:

and of course, my new ride :thumb: Haro thread one. pretty basic setup and VERY within my limited budget. singlespeed but it came with a der. hanger in case i want to add some gears. the geo feels like a 20" and it seems to handle the CP stuff better than my p2 did...not as sketchy.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Not bike related but cool.

Some night frisbee in the backyard.

The valley with cloud sockage

Tried a couple exposures with that scene I don't know if I like this better or not...wish I'd flashed it.

One last one of Fargo aggro-running my DH trail.

Enjoy....maybe one of these days I'll take a biking picture again.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Long exposures can be a ton of fun... I grabbed this one by the campfire during a recent trip to western NC.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
noah invited a neighborhood friend to come along w/ us to CP. he actually did pretty well and noah let him ride the 20" the whole time so he could practice on the 16" haro. 'twas a good time :thumb:

the boys (i don't know why noah insisted on putting his shirt like that)

noah's friend, chase, learning how to jump

best berm shot ever of noah

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
FINALLY!!!!...ordered these guys in late april if I remember correctly

Now the proud owner of two sets of lovely I9 wheels ;)

...just to clarify, the delay was mavic's fault, the hubs and spokes have been ready for at least a month.

edit: now somebody friggin' buy my old ones!!!!!!!!!!!