Quantcast

southeast photo thread

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
pasted from dh

Here's some shots from my weak photography effort at sugar. I shot 4 shots in DH practice before it started pouring. Then I gnar'd my collarbone in practice on friday afternoon. My one-armed shooting efforts after drinking all day saturday proved to be weak.

Some pics.

Herndon in DH practice.

Gerritt in DH practice.

This is where I terminated my shoulder.

These are taken one-armed after drinking all day on the sidelines so don't hate.

sorry i didn't get to meet more out of towners at my local hill but my weekend really didn't go as planned after i got hurt. good news is i actually went to the hospital this morning and its just a broken clavicle...no shoulderblade or rib injury like i kind of expected. excuse my lack of grammar one hand typing sucks

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Sorry, no race pictures, just some random pictures taken from my parents:

Brandon and Noah:

My mom, probably wishing she had Andy's bike!

My dog likes bikes:

Steven T. got 3rd place in expert men:

Andy on top:

Jr. Sport podium:

The hoses were always a busy area:

And some hiking pictures from assorted mountains:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I was hanging out in the parking lot at sugar and saw these two, so we had a quick lil'session. There will be others.. i just need some time to sort them out.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
was my mom's impression good? haha
Of course it was. Her excitement about the situations was pretty awesome. I always get a kick out of parents who support there kids with a similar level of stokedness there peers would show. :thumb:

hey and thankx 4 taking those pics!!
No problem man... there are a few other images from that session I'm pretty stoked on and i'll show you those a little later.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
"who ever apiels to the law agianst his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. who ever can not take care of him self without that law is both. For a wounded man shal say to his asalent if i live I will kill you if I die you are forgiven. Such as the rule of Honor" BY "Lamb Of God"
holy sh;t man.

its 'appeals'. apiels isnt even a word.
likewise with 'assailant'