Quantcast

southeast photo thread

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
For more girl pants and sweet pics click here
For more riding shots... scroll down

Technically...these arent really from the "southeast" per say. But Boston is southeast from Western Canada so its really all relative.

Former with a grinder

And a hoper

and a crosser

This is as close as we've come to dirt jumping in 2 months

Yes, this will break your chain

Fufanubaca

And then he tried bunny hop tailwhips

believe it or not he's actually gotten the bike all the way around.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Let these also serve as evidence as to why Former has worn a full face helmet up until now, its SO nice to be able to see his expressions.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Sram stopped in today, to pick up nine Cannondale Cross bikes we built for the Grand Prix this weekend. Full Sram Red, with new Mavic wheels. I didn't get any of the bikes...but some shots of the "stickered" Volvo's they roll around in...real nice guys...

Apr 16, 2005
Charlotte, NC
For more girl pants and sweet pics click here
For more riding shots... scroll down

Technically...these arent really from the "southeast" per say. But Boston is southeast from Western Canada so its really all relative.

Former with a grinder

And a hoper

and a crosser

This is as close as we've come to dirt jumping in 2 months

Yes, this will break your chain

Fufanubaca

And then he tried bunny hop tailwhips

believe it or not he's actually gotten the bike all the way around.

nice faces haha!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I know i have not posted much lately, I've been covered up with tons of portrait/wedding images, but i made time to go to Banner Elk this past weekend...

one of motomike from DS qualifying on sunday

(i started a little photo biz)

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I see your dream date drew you out of hibernation... :rofl:

Should we start a separate "Motomike" photo thread so this thread can drop by half it's size? :think:
:brow: I don't know about the dream date bit, but Moto just might be the most photographed kid in the south.

damn that's a hot pic robert.
what DS course is that? banner elk..isn't that sugar?
Thanks man! The DS was held at Lees-McRae and it was a very nice looking course.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Unlike all you momma's boys at school that get to drive gargantuan SUV's using mommy's gas card....I am unfortunately working right now...with no mountain bikes since I had to sell them all.
Dang dude that sucks... the no bike part that is. Any plans for a new ride?

photo for thread content...

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Unlike all you momma's boys at school that get to drive gargantuan SUV's using mommy's gas card....I am unfortunately working right now...with no mountain bikes since I had to sell them all.

:nopity:

^^^ Oops...did I just do that??

If you need a part-time job Butch you know where to go!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
butch i feel your pain with the bike man, and i dont use my moms gas card i use my own thank you very much. ohh and what you got in the works for next race season man.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
another one of the Appalachian kids...

I was kinda a bumbed I let a stick get in front of the lens on this one. :disgust1:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
butch i feel your pain with the bike man, and i dont use my moms gas card i use my own thank you very much. ohh and what you got in the works for next race season man.
Not shooting at you E.. remember I was the one operating your 14 x 8 I-pod that one day :rofl:

I was picking w DSapp...he gets the joke. I'm just bitter for growing up poor in a podunk town. Why you think I'm always trying to mack the 2nd sweetest bike in South. :thumb:

If all goes well, I'll be perched on the White Sunday after Christmas.

Pic Content..one a guy from the last Snowshoe race blew up and sent to me:

Token Motomike pic:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
So everyone is in on the joke, this is the "I-Pod" I had to operate on Eric's dash during our shuttle session last year (bonus was the shuttle tattoo his truck gave everyone's bike as a token memory of our time together):