Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
thats nothing, you just wait and see from the race this weekend
3 words, eastern bikes sponsorship :):monkeydance:
haha..that would be sweet ;) i'll have to give joe a call. btw, who was the eastern dude that was wearing the white t-shirt with the cross-eyed wolf on the front, riding a raw eastern hardtail? i can't remember his name but hella cool guy and had to leave before the DS due to the delayed start time.

anyway...the pics. only one turned out truly print worthy and it's not the angle i wanted. oh well...you get the picture.

the blurry front shots (tough lighting conditions + high speed in a curve = bad shots for tubby :(

ds course stepdown thingy

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
christ it is dry everywhere innit dan?

dude noah totally deserves that, im trying to get on with eastern, been talking with joe bout it some, gotta win the next park comp

yer raisin a ripper though manimal! wish my dad rode dh

Feb 13, 2005
NC
christ it is dry everywhere innit dan?

dude noah totally deserves that, im trying to get on with eastern, been talking with joe bout it some, gotta win the next park comp

yer raisin a ripper though manimal! wish my dad rode dh
Dry as a bone. :disgust: When you coming back out to ride?

Props to Noah whether he pulls that sponsorship or not. :clapping:

BTW, we live in Apex. About how far is it to Clemson? Is it something that can be done as a day trip?

Thanks
Dan

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
dude dan you have no ide ahow bad i want to ride trails again. havent touched real dirt in 3 and some months. soon as i can im headed out to shred fuquay if yer down to shred.

im learning 3s on dirt and turndowns btw :biggrin:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i took noah to tanglewood bmx last night for our first ever go at this bmx thing. he LOVED it and had mastered the gate start after only a few runs. i got the best workout i've had in a while and he probably did 3 times the runs i did. we're racing tomorrow and i just happened to stop by a LBS and saw this little used redline junior sitting out front. i snagged it for $150 and noah is ecstatic! he did all of his practice last night on his mtn bike so i'm sure this mini will make a world of a difference :thumb:

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
i took noah to tanglewood bmx last night for our first ever go at this bmx thing. he LOVED it and had mastered the gate start after only a few runs. i got the best workout i've had in a while and he probably did 3 times the runs i did. we're racing tomorrow and i just happened to stop by a LBS and saw this little used redline junior sitting out front. i snagged it for $150 and noah is ecstatic! he did all of his practice last night on his mtn bike so i'm sure this mini will make a world of a difference :thumb:

Thats awesome, hell be tearing it up on that thing! Good to get him into bmx, seems like he'll adapt to it well...

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
oh jeeeezus man your making him faster1 oh Fvck... y'all should head over this way for some riding action some time (chapel hill? skate cary, fuquay, regency etc) pm me if your interested manimal

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
oh jeeeezus man your making him faster1 oh Fvck... y'all should head over this way for some riding action some time (chapel hill? skate cary, fuquay, regency etc) pm me if your interested manimal
heck yeah! i've been wanting to check the stuff out there. is there anything that noah could hit?

nbr pic content (well, i rode my bike to the beach for this one ;) )
marine street, San diego, circa 2000

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
forgiven. now go play "freebird" loud and proud to remind your fellow yankee students where you're from.
I heard someone playing guitar from a building while walking down the street the other day and made sure to yell "FreeeeBird!" really loud.
My and Former need to take some pics of what we've been doing up here.