Quantcast

southeast photo thread

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Yea, I modified one of the spacers that manitou sent me. It was a pain to actually mount all the the shock and link spacers/bushings!!!!!

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I had two of the shims that bolt on the bottom side of the shock(near the bb) and cut one of them down to the size of the shock eyelet for the top....it works quite well.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Jeremy R said:
Have you ridden it yet?
You are going to be smiling, non-stop.
I have only ridden it around in the parking lot. Theres not much hill here in KY to ride it on. I can't wait though, Butch says it corners like no other...
My fork feels butter smooth, I just haven't been able to figure out exactly what the intrinsic dampening adjusts. I have been meaning to ask doug. I've ajusted the knob but can't feel much difference in the compression.:banghead:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
CharlieM said:
I have only ridden it around in the parking lot. Theres not much hill here in KY to ride it on. I can't wait though, Butch says it corners like no other...
My fork feels butter smooth, I just haven't been able to figure out exactly what the intrinsic dampening adjusts. I have been meaning to ask doug. I've ajusted the knob but can't feel much difference in the compression.:banghead:
yeah...you can sort of tell just throwing some parking lot S turns...but at speed is where the turning quickness is real obvious.

as for the intrinsic thing...probably something you can only feel at Ludicris Speed

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
va forum is closed because of shaningans. I'm only about 2 hours from the NC boarder, atleast SW. VA.; still in the sticks.

hope none of ya mind me posting photos here. hope some of ya enjoy.

just figured out sequence shots, first attempts.

(edit: something's up with the hosting site, should be up in a min)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Castle said:
va forum is closed because of shaningans. I'm only about 2 hours from the NC boarder, atleast SW. VA.; still in the sticks.

hope none of ya mind me posting photos here. hope some of ya enjoy.

(edit: something's up with the hosting site, should be up in a min)
Hell dude, tell everybody to rock on over to www.hcor.net. I'm sure Brady would love to have you guys. And they don't ban people cuz their not pussies!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
That pic deserves two quotes so...

Hey man, that jersey's you...you'll get some leg tonight for sure!
Aw c'mon Dave, gimme a break.
One break, cooommming up!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Ahh...HHHAAA! Charlie you basthurd!! I sent you those pics so you'd know what your gear looked like. Never wanted that fat kid pic online.

As for the sippy cup, yeah I rock it. That's also my pink Disney Princesses bouncy ball, my pink Care Bear under the chair. No, that's not a goat...thats a Palamino horse. Goats kick...horses buck...yeah baby.

We were crackin' Michael Jackson jokes at Windrock Sunday when I broke those gloves out....

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
CharlieM said:
What is it that you want me to email you?
Nevermind, I have seen the hilarity of the White Devil dressed to impress whoever visits his abode.
Its all fun and games now.
But I have to sleep sometime, and I am betting the white devil will reappear when I close my eyes.
I'll do the best I can, just living, one day at a time......one day at a time.:rofl: