southeast photo thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
because i love making you folks gawk at my gorgeous leg :devil:
48 hours later

and if you come to Dark Mtn on sunday, i might even let you touch it! :thumb:
Let's compare. I think mine was blacker. Let me know if the swelling and purple from your thigh gathers down at your ankle and makes it hard to get your shoe on like mine did:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Doug, everything there looks good. Looks like you got the redclay from GA like I'm used to. The dirt up here in KY is the worst ever to build with.

heres some more from today...things are shaping up quite nice.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
I'm going to show Jr. these pictures so he knows what he'll miss next year.

Charlie, give us a holla when you are back in town. Peter wants to hit up Augusta. And Chuckie's is always there.

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Some pictures from yesterday's ride at Regency.
Jason with a seat grab

Alex driftin'

Craig boosting in the "How close can I start to this jump and still make it" contest.

Corey pulling a flatty

And myself drifting through the corner with the usual strange face

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
the boy finally cleaned the hip at the lake today. for those of you that weren't there the last time he tried it....it ended in disaster.

we drove out to CYCLETHERAPY to pick up the 661 chest protector he bought with his winnings from dark mountain. here he is modeling his new schwag w/ the best shop owner on the west side of the triad, mike cobler.

the new gear inspired him to ride so we went to the lake so he could try and test it out :thumb:
on the table

and then, feeling invincible, he decided to try the hip again, but this time with astounding success. :D

he even managed to get a shot or two of me. watch out highrevs, you've got an upcoming photog me thinks :thumb:

out of focus but still a cool pic that noah snapped of me as i came by

big props to mike cobler of CYCLETHERAPY for throwing in some gift certificates at the dark mtn race :thumb:

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
My knee pads save me today, I was trying some new tricks:imstupid: and after trying the toboggan, I didn't came back too quick and literally landed on my knee!!:busted: , I heard a crack, I thought it was my knee cracking but hopefully it was just my kneepads, Im happy nothing worse happened :weee:
I took this pics with my phone.

NikonJosh

Chimp
Apr 10, 2007
Greensboro
No problem on the pictures. I enjoy shooting and Im glad you were there riding. Maybe we can do it again someday. Have some more people come down too.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
photos from the clemson preview

heres a couple pics from this last weekend. I had a nice pic of the whole group, but obviousley dewey doesnt know how to operate a camera...

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
:clapping: :clapping: Nice pics I hope there will be some photographers @ the race. I will bring my cameras and get some pics and post them. Yo hte last on is my bro from G- vegas, Rick. He kills it!!!!!!!!!! We can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
No collar bone injury was going to keep me from heading out to the trail and hangin with all the riding buddies. Enjoy the pics.

Jon on the Wall

Zack, first time on the wall

Cecil and Bo headin to the drop

Eric and Dave flyin into the drop

Mo and her doggie gettin ready to drop in

Bo droppin and Cecil flyin across the bridge

Brian Take off...

And landing

Demo Dave going Huge!

Throwin some style down

Gnome guarding the rock garden

He's lookin happy as always

Chris steppin down

Dave says "i can do that"

Brandon gappin the creek

Zack can do it to

Now lets go back to the top and do it all again!

Matt, you cant come :plthumbsdown: