Quantcast

Spanglish B.B.?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
umm its a lot more than a bb from a biz standpoint, its like sram making rapid rise when shimano already ownes the pattent

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
umm its a lot more than a bb from a biz standpoint, its like sram making rapid rise when shimano already ownes the pattent
No it's not. The idea of external BBs is already out there (Fly didn't invent those) and the Spanglish BB is nothing more than industry standard bearings in some cups.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
This thread is so lame.
If it is truly "all business" then this is just bad business.
I am in the market for a steel DJ bike.
I see my buddy and old teammate Thacker on a sweet ride.
So, I check into the these sick frames.
In one thread, I see the owner blasting Doberman's choice of frame tubes, and in the next thread I see a dumbass argument over a bottom bracket of all things.
Companies that make good products do not need to blast their competitors. That $hit is just sour.
It seems like in a small market like this one, you guys would work together instead of against one another.:plthumbsdown:

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
This thread is so lame.
If it is truly "all business" then this is just bad business.
I am in the market for a steel DJ bike.
I see my buddy and old teammate Thacker on a sweet ride.
So, I check into the these sick frames.
In one thread, I see the owner blasting Doberman's choice of frame tubes, and in the next thread I see a dumbass argument over a bottom bracket of all things.
Companies that make good products do not need to blast their competitors. That $hit is just sour.
It seems like in a small market like this one, you guys would work together instead of against one another.:plthumbsdown:
quoted as truth, but what do I know...

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
Jeremy...Thanks for the props on the bike...it's rides really well and would be perfect for DJing...I couldn't agree with you more on companies working together it's the only way things are going to grow...