Quantcast

SST murder...?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
Has anyone heard about what happened at SST last weekend? My friend's dad told him he heard about a murder that happened at the flowpark and 2 kids (with bikes/gear) were murdered and they shut down the flowpark? I'm not sure if it's a rumour but It still is somthing I'm curious about...

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
If it DID happen, it was probably because they were building a little booter in someone else's line. Or, didn't pick up their trash as they were leaving.

Rumours, rumours.....

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
weird... I did have someone last summer threaten to "take my ride" and "leave me in the bushes" because "no one would hear a thing" ... Thanks mr. creepy kona stab primo rider!

Though I have not heard of any murders lately

Garrett 0 P

Monkey
Sep 10, 2006
sammamish
that sounds believable,

if you really think about it there are people out there that would gladly kill two kids for 8,000 bucks worth of bicycle equiptment

CrashMaster

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
yup - SST is CLOSED due to murders. apparently some people were smoking meth under the step down and I guess some kids came bombing down and scared the meth heads so bad that they ended up murdering the kids and stealing their bikes. so sea tac PD shut down the whole park, not just the downhill. so don't try to ride there. it is closed down.

Don't do meth.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
I had trouble believing it considering I had a few friends who were at sea tac (not sure softies or flowpark) who rode all day

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
wow this is a big rumor...im curious to see what the truth is.

I can believe both sides of the story...2 kids for $8,000 in bikes dead, or not.

hmm...i didnt hear anything on the news.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Anything is possible, especially down at Seatac, however this one is especially tough to believe. I googled it, and nothing came up.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Also heard hardtails aren't allowed at Whistler in 07'. Heard it from an Intrawest higher up while at a Ski Patrol convention earlier this month. Just a rumor, though...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha funny stuff...

It IS true though that Ridgeway (Green River Killer) dumped one of his bodies down there back in the 80's... But not in the Flowpark, the Flowpark was the last section that had houses before the Port bought them out, i guess it's funny to think that when you're rippin thru there, it was only 15 years ago that you'd be running through someones back yard or living room...

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I heard they were actually moving whistler closer to the airport, thats why they widened the freeway, and then they were going to move it back up after the Olympics. It was actually G. Bushes idea.
He actually controls global warming from his living room, too.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
you guys come on thats bull****.
Tyler and I were there on Sunday until dark, and no one rides after that. seriously who believes that ****. I might not be UFC material but my bro and I could definitly take some sketch ass meth heads who can even see straight. I did see some fag on a demo who came bombing down the run, even saw my brother and I who were cleaning out puddles before the lip and got hella pissed we messed up his run. He probably started it or something cuz he was gonna murder us for doing all the riders a good deed.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
I did see some fag on a demo who came bombing down the run, even saw my brother and I who were cleaning out puddles before the lip and got hella pissed we messed up his run. He probably started it or something cuz he was gonna murder us for doing all the riders a good deed.
what do you expect he rides a demo i would be pissed to if i had to ride that load of crap around. :banghead: