Quantcast

SST murder...?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Also heard hardtails aren't allowed at Whistler in 07'
we went through this argument last year too... it's not true. I saw guys up there full rigid with canti's and expired helmets, they were still rallying the 4x track faster than any of you queers on your bikes with them there shocks and rotary brakes

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Why on earth would you want to ride a hardtail at Whistler???
Actully it can be fun. Riding a line and dirt merchant is sweet, except for the breaking bumps. For me it actully makes a-line a challange again. Hiting goats gully, joyride, and clown shoes is a lot more challanging as well, but still fun. Altough I do prefere a dually up there.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
you guys come on thats bull****.
Tyler and I were there on Sunday until dark, and no one rides after that. seriously who believes that ****. I might not be UFC material but my bro and I could definitly take some sketch ass meth heads who can even see straight. I did see some fag on a demo who came bombing down the run, even saw my brother and I who were cleaning out puddles before the lip and got hella pissed we messed up his run. He probably started it or something cuz he was gonna murder us for doing all the riders a good deed.
So, are all peeps that ride Demo's fags?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I hate the word fag, but I also hate it when your doing trail work and someone gets mad at you for being in there way. These people must think trails apear out of no where and repair themselves.

Oh ya and whats with the hating on demos? Everyone I know that has had one says there great.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
I hate the word fag, but I also hate it when your doing trail work and someone gets mad at you for being in there way. These people must think trails apear out of no where and repair themselves.

Oh ya and whats with the hating on demos? Everyone I know that has had one says there great.
Im guessin the ritch Sammamish kids with their M3's and sundays. haha :busted:

edit: and kris, with his Glory

;) ;)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!

Word.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Oh, man. I wish I had a dime for every time somebody pissed and moaned when I closed off a section @ the flowpark to maintain it. I actually had one guy trying to start a fight with me - and I was holding a shovel in my hand!!! What a dumbass.
I don't get that much anymore since most of the work I've done as of late has been up top...or on a weekday when nobody else is there.

Represent, Cory!!!

Garrett 0 P

Monkey
Sep 10, 2006
sammamish
Oh, man. I wish I had a dime for every time somebody pissed and moaned when I closed off a section @ the flowpark to maintain it. I actually had one guy trying to start a fight with me - and I was holding a shovel in my hand!!! What a dumbass.
I don't get that much anymore since most of the work I've done as of late has been up top...or on a weekday when nobody else is there.

Represent, Cory!!!
do you take suggestions for new lines, that place has alot of potential, id love to come out there and throw in some hours, maby get another line going. that is if it is ok.

Sep 8, 2004
Yeah, and... thats why we should all ride unicycles.

As long as it has wheels and isn't a skateboard, its cool in my book.

-James.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
You know we have smilies right? You dont have to use the :/ any more. You could use or maybe or perhaps or possibly or probably certainly or maybe even
OMG LOL that newb, henrythehammer, just got pwnd hardcore! ROFLAMO

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
But just as false I hope
No doubt. I'm hoping Jesse is just yanking our chain. If he's not, then I feel for whomever it was. I'm just trying to figure out who would go riding on a day like yesterday. I barely managed to motivate myself to ride my cyclocross bike with fenders to work. One would have to be seriously fiending to go hit the flowpark yetsterday.

As with the murder story, if anybody digs up an article on this then please post linkage.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Seriousely, what's with all the talk of dieing at SST? It's really depressing.

However the talk of pwnin some nwbs is sweet!