Quantcast

stars & bars dh movie is so freaking sweet!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
©2001;2871284 said:
go to litter and find out. a clip and link to buy it is there. you're so lazy, woo
......and yet you still enable me.........

I should know by now that you never EVER post anything on this site unless it's directly related to something you've just put up on littermag. :D

Thanks yo

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
My buddy just dropped off his copy of S&B last night, once I get a free night from editing Ill finally get to watch it!

**side note**
Theo, quick question.......how the eff did you afford licensing for the soundtrack?! My buddy said its killer, esp with the likes of Metallica!?! I just ran into a huge snag with a no-name band myself for licensing tracks for my DVD...such a pain in the arse as you prob know:(

Orfen

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
UP, michigan
great movie..

maybe it's just me, but at times, the speed of the footage looks odd.

check JD Swanguen 44:41 into the movie...it's like all of a sudden his back burners came on.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Yo Theo,

You need more bicycleweed.com in yer flicks! jk!

We'll have Stizars and Bazaars playing all weekend while we're at Fontana. Beer pong!!!!

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
orfen-- the only manipulated speed changes are slo-mo,
no shady spedup footy if thats what youre gettin at!
curtis-- sounds good! been ok, just kinda in over my head tryin to
do 2 vids, but life is good! ya, hopefully we'll kickit soon.
bikenweed-- ha, right on!

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Just got mine & watched it last night.

This DVD rules, best DH vid since Between the Tape & the music is the best I've ever heard on any MTB vid.

Kicka$$ factor of 10.

flowtron

Chimp
Aug 21, 2006
Denver
Freaking awesome vid.

All killer, no filler.

I could barely sit through Btwn the Tape after watching Stars and Bars.

Totally dug it man, nice work. Its like Earthed/Sprung vids but 'Murrican flavor. Good tunes.

Plus, I've got a 1.5 sec cameo in the beginning of the crash section, trying to untangle in a total dust storm after headplanting at Snowmass. Ha!