Quantcast

states for DH and school

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
does CU really suck? I've heard the biking there is awesome and the skiing is even better. is this true. Do they have a DH race team and are there events around there in the fall?

hayden

Chimp
Sep 30, 2006
go to apalatichin state (I dont think i speled that right) its in nc nc as a ton of great trail and dj and dh spots espeshialy in the apalatchin moutains.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
UT knoxville is close right? My fam lives near Asheville, that may be about right.. close but not too close. I'll check into UT
yes it is.
and some of the best x-c riding in the country is right outside asheville too.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
go to apalatichin state (I dont think i speled that right) its in nc nc as a ton of great trail and dj and dh spots espeshialy in the apalatchin moutains.
Go to Appalachian State (I dont think i spelled that right). It's in NC. NC has a ton of great trails, dirt jumping and DH spots, especially in the Appalachian Mountains.

Holy cow I had to fix that...worst sentence ever.

Go to Santa Cruz state, TONS of amazing DH in the santa Cruz Mtn's. Pacifica is up the coast. Sea otter (even though not that great anymore) is an hour away, Fort Ord DJ;s in monterey, TONS of great DJ spots in Santa cruz and around santa cruz. Sand hill ranch to fuel ur MTX and DS needs. CHDH in Livermore... iono how far away, but its a SICK ass course and could become a 3 series DH race this year is rideSFO (orgonizers) get enough volenteers. when North star opens next season, thats the sick lift access resort to go to (rumors say that N* will have a whistler type slopestyle course this year ! I hope its true) There is also an extremely strong riding community in the bay area, pretty much everyone is ur friend or is a cool person (there are always some meanies) Sanfrancisco Urban is sick. Trails in Oakland and berkeley Hills are gnar.

I would HIGLY recomend UCSC. tons of riding and every kind of riding. Strong community, good college (iono much but i hear its not that bad, i have mutliple friends that go there and ride. And if you ever do come down here and want to ride, some one is always down to show you the trails.

PEACE

jerott