Quantcast

Stevens winter Dh feb 18

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
englands good harry, its 258 here, and 658 at home, and i wanna call stephen to see if my bikes there, but its too early to call.

and stephen, hows the stuff? sick? and you owned yourself at the bmx race?

and kris, post all the pics you have! im dissapointed i missed it

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
dude, your bike is so sic. got it all built up and took it out to ride 38 yesterday. got kinda hashed from the mud and snow but other then that.

jk, and yes I know, I'm a fag....ur bikes not here yet. spectrum stuff kicks ass :spam: . I have actually worn my gunslinger shorts every day since they got here. as for the bmx race, ya its a little weird with 8 people on course instead of 1 but it was hella fun anyway. you should race your p1 in cruiser.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
none of the actuall race pics are deicent there all out of focus and way to short of a shutter speed. thats what i get for letting my mom use my camera. sorry guys

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
dude, your bike is so sic. got it all built up and took it out to ride 38 yesterday. got kinda hashed from the mud and snow but other then that.

jk, and yes I know, I'm a fag....ur bikes not here yet. spectrum stuff kicks ass :spam: . I have actually worn my gunslinger shorts every day since they got here. as for the bmx race, ya its a little weird with 8 people on course instead of 1 but it was hella fun anyway. you should race your p1 in cruiser.
i knew that was a lie and soon as you said 38, lol. you and 38 wouldnt mix too nicely, but well have to get up there before PA so i can get some decent riding in, maybe some SST too, 5 months being off the bike, im itching to get back on

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
i knew that was a lie and soon as you said 38, lol. you and 38 wouldnt mix too nicely, but well have to get up there before PA so i can get some decent riding in, maybe some SST too, 5 months being off the bike, im itching to get back on
hit me up when you guys wanna go to sst or 38 or even 27 cause I'm sure tyler and evan would be more then happy to go- tyler would be willing to shuttle as long as you guys pay some gas money.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
we'll do some galby too. nice easy warm up for ya.