Quantcast

;) (; Sun-day ;) (;

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Buttermilk, blueberry, and lemon zest pancakes with fresh blueberry compote instead of syrup (way less sugar) garnished with roasted walnuts. And cannot forget applewood smoked bacon and scrambled eggs.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Always thought these were dumb late night infomercial gimmicks, but holy crap, why didn’t I buy one years ago?

Perfect external chamfers on my shortened bolts from yesterday. 5 seconds a bolt, can’t even do a sloppy job on a belt sander that fas

t
7A1380A1-98F1-4183-9EC5-9812AE0B86EE.jpeg

6658B87C-3E9E-4C5B-935A-9C6CFC967AA2.jpeg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Always thought these were dumb late night infomercial gimmicks, but holy crap, why didn’t I buy one years ago?

Perfect external chamfers on my shortened bolts from yesterday. 5 seconds a bolt, can’t even do a sloppy job on a belt sander that fas

tView attachment 148274

View attachment 148275
I have been looking for one that will go down to m5 and m6 bolts, will yours?

just went for a solo night ride in Griz/Wolf/Wolverine country.
It was SO much fun, haven’t gone night riding for years.
but a little spooky...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have been looking for one that will go down to m5 and m6 bolts, will yours?

just went for a solo night ride in Griz/Wolf/Wolverine country.
It was SO much fun, haven’t gone night riding for years.
but a little spooky...

Last weekend I was on a trail and had a weird feeling there was a bear around. I'm not really worried about the stringy little black bears we have here so I wondered why I had the feeling.

Hours later, on the way back I saw a momma bear and cub in the very spot and was really weirded out by the feeling I had.

Then I noticed the game trails and the rolled logs and I realized I had seen all the signs of bears but didn't consciously put 2 and 2 together, but the good old lizard brain saw it, figured it out and an instinctual feeling kicked in.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got the bench structure built tonight. I'm going to need to add a few pieces of 18mm ply to the bottom before I mount the wheels, because it's too low. I'm going to focus on getting the top on and it functional. I'll probably set aside the drawer wood and build another bench (modular) once the structure of this is done.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Last weekend I was on a trail and had a weird feeling there was a bear around. I'm not really worried about the stringy little black bears we have here so I wondered why I had the feeling.

Hours later, on the way back I saw a momma bear and cub in the very spot and was really weirded out by the feeling I had.

Then I noticed the game trails and the rolled logs and I realized I had seen all the signs of bears but didn't consciously put 2 and 2 together, but the good old lizard brain saw it, figured it out and an instinctual feeling kicked in.
I think I've smelled more bears than I've seen. Ever smell a wet dog but no dog around ?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

tView attachment 148274

View attachment 148275
The trick when using those things is to use your bare finger to wipe away the burrs just like they show in the commercial.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think I've smelled more bears than I've seen. Ever smell a wet dog but no dog around ?
Yes, and in grizzly territory where a woman had been eaten the year before. I didn't sleep well that night.

Actually the lady wasn't completely eaten, the bear just ate her skin and stashed the rest for later.

Last edited: