Quantcast

Sunday ETA

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
April 1st? Or is that when they are gonna ship again? I am practically crying here, and now that the 7.7 is on supergo for so cheap :mumble:

I WANT MY BIKE

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Oh damn man, you've been talking about it for months. But you already know when it's coming, because it's coming when all new bikes are due:

"Two weeks"

Everything I've heard is that it'll be worth the wait.

:D

EDIT: MM beat me to it!

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
well, since today is tuesday that leaves 4 more days untill sunday, or approximatley 99.5 hours untill sunday comes upon us

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Dont flame me, but i thought Iron Horse bikes were cheapo's? :think:

What was wrong with the Balfa, those look sick.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
mack said:

Macky macky macky, where have you been for the last year? Ever hear of some dude named DW? And Balfa is basically in limbo, though I've heard they got picked up by a new distributor/manufacturer.

Tell me this bike is cheap:

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
The Kadvang said:
Macky macky macky, where have you been for the last year? Ever hear of some dude named DW? And Balfa is basically in limbo, though I've heard they got picked up by a new distributor/manufacturer.

Tell me this bike is cheap:

The bright green color looks pretty cheap. Ya know, the paint color you might see on a walmart bike. But other than that, it looks great!

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Thank you Kadvang for this thread!

It made me find the 7point7 sale just as I am searching for a new bike!!!

:D

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
^ That's not necessarily a good thing dude...the early release Sundays that landed in Australia and NZ a few months back have had some serious flogging out issues due to undersized bearings being specced. You North American monkeys should be (kind of) thankful, waiting longer during the winter, no matter how painful it may seem, is surely a lot easier on your sanity than needing a warranty replacement halfway through your riding season.

shagwell

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
our dealer here is **** hot and changed all the bearings straight away and put the new linkage plates on.

the guys i know who`ve had sundays have had no problems whatsoever and are seriously stoked on the ride.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
mack said:

Mack... Time to do a search. :rolleyes:

You don't pay much attention, eh?

Hell, there was even a thread in the Lounge about IH.

Balfa had some great ideas and some very very bad manufacturing QC that spoiled many of their ideas.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Mattoid said:
Did you ordered from supergo? Are they seriously selling them that cheap?
I was told today that those prices were a typo and they were going to fix it. The shop I'm going through said he threatened to cancel his dealership if it was.
If this is true, then I'm sure some people could make them honor the price if they were pushy enough?

My b!tch is my 7 was supposed to get shipped on Friday to arrive today. Guy at the shop called me to tell me that his contact called him to aplologize because they shipped them all (thinking to Supergo) and forgot to pull one to ship to us!!!
Next shipment is supposed to be in 10 days...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: