Quantcast

~ Sunday GMT ~

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
up early. dogo's temp sensor says it's cold out.

last night we discovered by accident that we have remote start on the Forester. #win

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Spend the morning moving soil from a mound I’m removing to make the patio larger. Using it to create some elevation change in another bed. Then it’s been Christmas light outside and we decorated the Christmas tree inside and the rest of the house so we are ready for Wednesday

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Spend the morning moving soil from a mound I’m removing to make the patio larger. Using it to create some elevation change in another bed. Then it’s been Christmas light outside and we decorated the Christmas tree inside and the rest of the house so we are ready for Wednesday
Do you have snow where you are?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Rough night of aspirating and barfing, def going to need a nap today so I dont kill anyone. KTM 500 is just about "adventurized" with 5 gal tank, seat concepts comfot XL, rekluse clutch, and on board charging for the camera gear and vibrating butt plugs (since orange is the ghey) according to the local BMW yuppies.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Flicked the footie on while eating breakfast and there's more snow in Manchester UK than there is in CO.

Need to ride bikes.
Change the oil in the snow blower in case it ever does snow.
Looking at temps I might wait another week before swapping to winter wheels on the car.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Flicked the footie on while eating breakfast
that's rather sensitive relationship information to share here

/me is working from home. Technically I'm supposed to be in house for this shift, but there's no real reason for it and my patience wears thin. Yesterday I worked 7-5 from the medical office building across the street from the hospital. Today I'm equally remote, just from home proper. (There are two residents and several other attendings in-house, and the only reason I'd physically be needed would be for a fluoroscopic study, which are super rare on the weekends and for which I'd have a 90+ minutes heads up before I was needed, plenty of time to trundle in.)

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
had weird dreams - perhaps because for some reason we watched gremlins with the kids? drove home. apparently it's time to get the christmas crap down from the attic. le joy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Turkey stock is stocking...

Mum's in the kitchen putting together pasties. Gonna deep fry some homemade eggrolls later. Probably going to start on cooking the goodies for a big batch of breakfast burritos as well.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
having bad back spasms this weekend. first time since the accident/operation. Was so bad yesterday that it was debilitating and even lying flat on my back didn't help. So I took a cyclobenzaprine and spent the rest of the afternoon stoned out of my gourd.

I thought today was better, but spasms started again an hour ago. so I'm back to lying down and took another pill. Not looking forward to the being in that zombie state again.

I sure hope this isn't the "new normal"...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Hope you monkeys had a nice Turkey Day. We headed to the inlaws. I went hunting for 10 minutes....mercied a small buck (thought it was a doe but upon closer inspection was actually a buck). Wouldn't normally take a deer that small (probably 90lbs) but it couldn't go far...one leg was completely toast and the other injured so mercy it was with a nice clean shot. Freezer is now stacked with backstraps, stew, tenderloins and burger. Sqearl butchered and I ground the venison and we sealed it up tight. Now I am cooking/canning some homemade apple butter and decorating for Xmas.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
18.5miles very rocky miles with 3500ft verts.

Tired now.

edit: Wife was crushing it on the Dakota Ridge tech for any locals who know the ride.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
having bad back spasms this weekend. first time since the accident/operation. Was so bad yesterday that it was debilitating and even lying flat on my back didn't help. So I took a cyclobenzaprine and spent the rest of the afternoon stoned out of my gourd.

I thought today was better, but spasms started again an hour ago. so I'm back to lying down and took another pill. Not looking forward to the being in that zombie state again.

I sure hope this isn't the "new normal"...
I'd recommend starting a journal to keep track of this in case of adverse events. Date, time, duration, severity, etc.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Awesome! She hitting the optional drops and all?
First time we've even been on it for ~3 years at least and maybe only the 4th time total. She was happy to be riding more sections than she was walking compared to previous visits. Didn't know the main lines let alone looking for side hits :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
First time we've even been on it for ~3 years at least and maybe only the 4th time total. She was happy to be riding more sections than she was walking compared to previous visits. Didn't know the main lines let alone looking for side hits :D
Let's ride it sometime during snow-everywhere-else season. There's one fun optional drop-in line near the start of DRS, iirc.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got tickets from a friend for Face to Face with Bouncing Souls and Suicide Machines in two weeks. Fucking YEAH!