Quantcast

Sunday. Is it Funday?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So a battery costs Jack Shit. Why not just replace it?

Secondary note: Contemporary vehicles have so much crap electronics running when parked that the charger is probably a good idea anyway.
The battery on this car is massive. Over twice the size of normal battery. It's over $200. I'll keep running what I got until it is dead.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rode this afternoon on muddy trails, in a mix of rain / sleet / no precipitation. Good times, now beers and goulash.
U gots a good goulash recipe? One thing that I've never made at home and would like to have a go at a "proper" goulash.

✅ Slept in
✅ Coffee
✅ Bike ride
✅ Beer
✅ Tacos

And I didn’t even have to use my AK.
Yeah - but did you cook your breakfast with no hog?

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bacon Caramel Apples drizzled with a maple bourbon reduction. Hot and very spicy fried rice. Chinese make great sausage. I did not know... I made chicken parm. Pounded the cutlets to thin. Nobody eat them. Used shitty cheese. Tasted funny. Sexy maid hooked me up with another young milfy type. Her name is Shelly. I have never had my heartbroken by a girl named Shelly. She is a gym teacher at the local high school. She has her own bike...

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
did 19 miles of rollers in the Chatsworth area. I had forgotten what it's like to ride roads with lots of cars, no pavement to the right of the fog line, with 2 to 6 inch drop offs to boot. The drivers were way cool in giving me lots of room and I was waving them past every time i felt that I had safe space for them and me,