Quantcast

Sunday shock: avy chubie, fox dhx, marzocchi roco??

renegade999

Monkey
Jan 6, 2005
thanks Biscuit. its the toughest deal i've ever been thru. way tougher than any dh race, thats for sure.

back to the thread - keep the 5th on the Sunday for now. i'd love to try a roco or an avy but my funds don't allow for the 06 race season. i feel the 5th is race proven, predictable and provides a stable and reliable ride. peace and love.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
renegade999 said:
thanks Biscuit. its the toughest deal i've ever been thru. way tougher than any dh race, thats for sure.

back to the thread - keep the 5th on the Sunday for now. i'd love to try a roco or an avy but my funds don't allow for the 06 race season. i feel the 5th is race proven, predictable and provides a stable and reliable ride. peace and love.
yea good luck for sure. I just got to ride my sunday in the driveway after getting my shock from progressive and it feels nice, can't wait to get it on the trails:love:

FastTimes

Monkey
Jul 2, 2002
Toronto
ska todd said:
The DHX and the 5th Element shocks can actually be tuned so there is basically no "platform". This is part of the tuning when Fox & Progressive tune the shocks for Sundays. The "platform" is used for bottom out control.

-ska todd
Are the DHXs valved right already if purchased with frame or do they need to be valved after the fact?

Thanks