Quantcast

sunday, sunday...

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
biker3 said:
Its a gamut USA gaurd with the evil backplate? Interesting setup, but the bike is the trickest sunday yet. Actually the tightest bike ive seen all year.
Extremely interesting.

Trickest Sunday will be changing in a week or so :thumb:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
biker3 said:
Its a gamut USA gaurd with the evil backplate? Interesting setup, but the bike is the trickest sunday yet. Actually the tightest bike ive seen all year.
:stupid: Nicest bike i've laid my eyes on.

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Eww, get that black electrical tape off there! Fuuugly.

Schweet bike though.

A Super Go near me has a Sunday on their display... it was kind of surreal to see one in real life.

-J

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The question is if that Fox DHX is corretly tuned for the Sunday?

Sick bike and I can verify it work - second day of fun on mine to day.

updog

Chimp
Jan 8, 2005
stubby said:
Bloody SUnday, nice bike, i want to put a 40 on me sgs and some stuff and then ill call it a saturday. how does the 40 ride on that bad boy?
The 40 is the best.

The tape is coming off once I get clear tape. And yes, the shock is tuned perfect. No propedal, minimum air, and hardly any rebound. You don't need a platform shock on the bike. I tried the stock 5th, that is supposedly valved for it, and it took almost 2 seconds to rebound back on full fast.

Right now the bike is around 38 pounds, and it will be getting lighter once I get some new wheels :nuts:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
The Kadvang said:
v10s are straight up played fools... if you rolled sucka free like me you would roll sunday
:stupid: I despise rolling up to a race and having 10 other V10s around. Anyone wanna trade a VPX or Sunday for a V10+cash? :help:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
The Kadvang said:
That was a low blow :(
Sorry you think so. I can only guess how painful it must be for you to wait. I know you're just goofin', but you don't have to dis other rigs 'cuz you're frustrated.

Hope yours comes soon.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
OGRipper said:
Sorry you think so. I can only guess how painful it must be for you to wait. I know you're just goofin', but you don't have to dis other rigs 'cuz you're frustrated.

Hope yours comes soon.
No worries man... I just like to make fun of Willys v10 because I know he wants something else.

Go-Ride says next week!

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Good looking rig man!

I can tell you with 100% certainty that your chinaguide arrangement will not work for long, or well. The bashguard that you have on there is too small in diameter, and also to too flexible laterally to be used with the SRS and be reliable. We strongly recommend against this setup.

Have fun!

Dave

biker3

Turbo Monkey
dw said:
Good looking rig man!

I can tell you with 100% certainty that your chinaguide arrangement will not work for long, or well. The bashguard that you have on there is too small in diameter, and also to too flexible laterally to be used with the SRS and be reliable. We strongly recommend against this setup.

Have fun!

Dave
HAHAHAHA, DW can talk CRAP about bikes in such a scientific way, whilst explaining the supuriority of his product without hurting feelings. Teach me the art.