Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Spent an hour up with the child in the night. She must have had a bad dream or something. Very unlike her.

Nothing on today's to do list, just the way I like it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Talking with Wifey before we leave and we've decided how to handle the girls when they're being punk asses and we need to reality check them... Land Before Time.

"You know what? Time to watch a movie." And BOOM! Scarred for life.

A movie service commercial came on the other day and played maybe 2sec of the theme and we both looked at eat other with that "oh hell no". I haven't seen that movie in probably 25yrs and it emblazed in my skull.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Morning weigh in says I’m down to 165. Been hovering around 166 for weeks. Which is good because typically start gaining weight in the winter. Woo hoo !

Can you say calorie deficit ?
I’m probably 8 (or more) pounds over normal due to injury/inactivity/holiday sugar bingeing. The Solstice is usually my ‘get my shit together wake-up call, the prospect of additional light is motivating.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got over 10 hours of sleep last night , that rarely happens. feeling yesterdays workout, just a hint of muscle tightness. Need to hit the office sometime today. If the rain stops I may go for a ride if not home gym workout again.
tomorrow I get my Covid variant booster, shot #5. oh yeah almost forgot. Amazon is supposed to deliver the last bit of mounting hardware today so that on the next break between the storms I can install another solar panel on the camper roof

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Talking with Wifey before we leave and we've decided how to handle the girls when they're being punk asses and we need to reality check them... Land Before Time.

"You know what? Time to watch a movie." And BOOM! Scarred for life.

A movie service commercial came on the other day and played maybe 2sec of the theme and we both looked at eat other with that "oh hell no". I haven't seen that movie in probably 25yrs and it emblazed in my skull.
If you really want to fuck them up, tell them about the girl who voiced Ducky after the movie is over.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New track for Haley. Dropped from 1min to 43sec between season 1 (10min) and 2 (7min). Can't tell if she's off pace though, because she was in a mixed group. She's unfortunately heavy 5lb over 240lb limit, but I don't have lighter weights at hand to adjust to.

Off to the drivers meeting.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I’m probably 8 (or more) pounds over normal due to injury/inactivity/holiday sugar bingeing. The Solstice is usually my ‘get my shit together wake-up call, the prospect of additional light is motivating.
8 pounds doesn’t sound like a lot but damn will it make your clothes tight.

Hard to believe that 14 years ago I was 60 pounds heavier.:no:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Her transponder didn't register. Qualified last, but visually I could have told you that. Heat put her last as well. Lunch then the final.

She is the only Jr Novice racer, so they made everyone else race down a class (carb fuel limiters). One kid is limited by even more... It's a steep ramp to run up for your first race.

Already getting a bunch of the parents and teen league kids from K1 asking how they can help out. You can hear that her acceleration isn't correct, so one of the dads already looked at the carb and made adjustments. Not perfect, but faster. She's also dropped :46 down to :41 for lap time. The kid ahead of her in placing is holding :41's, so she has a good rabbit to the final.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
finally snagged a good night's sleep after a week of terrible sleep due to work stress.
What's good sleep like?

I'm still waiting for a referral to a sleep study clinic, for suspected sleep apnea. I'd really like to get a full night sleep at some point..