Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Played safe street hockey with some of the neighborhood kids. I had all the neighbors park on the street so we could have a proper rink. My slap shot is still pretty good. I scored like 10 goals to their 1. I was on fire.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got a quick ride in at the local trails before it started to drizzle. i was dragging but pushed myself a bit. need to do more of that.

made ramen bowls tonight-broth, noodles, sauteed bok choy and beef strips, spiral cut zucchini and carrots, and some hot sauce and other seasonings. 'twas quite good.

gonna see if we can play a family round of catan now with no conflict.

wife is making hot buttered rum with good rum, and that's just fine with me.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Have you used these before or is this the first one? Very curious how they are...I saw them on Amazon and was tempted to try them for the price.

Then I remembered how much I fucking hate dealing with tubeless and wound up going with a tried and true set to hopefully minimize the amount of dealing with them.
New. Never used an insert b4. May have to wait till next spring to find out of they're any good...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Went and toured a house that was all "Live, Laugh, and Love". Every. Fucking. Room. So many signs. It was both comical and concerning.

Nope, they just wear their poop bags around.
I once toured a house that with the exception of two chairs, was completely covered in toddler sized dolls. To say it was creepy as fuck is an understatement.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Because it’s too pedally , or because It’s too rowdy?
or both?
I'm not fast, but I've never done a run on my own. So I know I could be slightly faster, but I'm also not hitting the direct lines with big drops that would knock chunks off that time I'm sure.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm not fast, but I've never done a run on my own. So I know I could be slightly faster, but I'm also not hitting the direct lines with big drops that would knock chunks off that time I'm sure.
Lead Shauna over said lines, trial by fire

?

(have her wear a full face)