Quantcast

+++ TGMT, again +++

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Today I took my usual spin along the river and managed to cover 12 or 13 miles depending which map you read... I took the GT and generally had a kick ass ride of 2 just over 2 hours. It was 80 degrees, slightly overcast with no wind. Basically perfect. Took some more photos and only crashed once. :)

View media item 2812
On the map I pedaled from You Are Here to 9 which overlooks a dam. The end of the trail is only about 2.5 miles further but I didn't have it in me today. On the way back I took the upper trails because tired.

View media item 2819View media item 2815
This picture shows the end of the trail at Box Elder Canyon. A few more in album: http://ridemonkey.bikemag.com/media/albums/rivers-edge-trail.634/

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I am doing something only a single dude can do; taking a dump and enjoying a beer.

Post dump, I will be riding the bicycle over to a friends for more beer and dinner.

Windows are open, it is incredibly nice outside right now.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I am doing something only a single dude can do; taking a dump and enjoying a beer.

Post dump, I will be riding the bicycle over to a friends for more beer and dinner.

Windows are open, it is incredibly nice outside right now.
When you are married you can sometimes get a hummer while drinking beer, not as easy as taking a dump but totally worth the effort. That might be a pro tip?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
There needs to be a monkey ride soon in the FR, so I can picture the requisite bikes against posters names.

I already accused an RFX rider on chimpex of being Nick,

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If it doesn't pour tonight, want to ride in the morning??
In Michigan until Sunday, forecast looks crap the early part of next week, but if it improves I'm good any afternoon next week I think.