Quantcast

The Axe Has Fallen...

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
This guy is the reason you're getting laid off and has the balls to ask for help?!? "Tactfully" not do a damn thing for him, but make sure that he has your contact info so that you can fix mistakes (cash in) as a consultant when his "bright idea" can't manage the work load.

That or go with Zark's plan.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Brian,

i just read this...

that sucks... I am sorry to hear that...

I guess you should have checked into that DirtRag jobby?

Good luck putting together your Freelance stuff, or finding your next steady job!

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
So......

Today's the last day on the job right? Any special "plans" before you leave or are you just going to be as unproductive as possible?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
So......

Today's the last day on the job right? Any special "plans" before you leave or are you just going to be as unproductive as possible?
Finishing up a logo, deleting caches and bookmarks and waiting for the check to hit my desk and then I'm gone. :monkeydance:

HotWhiskey

Chimp
Nov 13, 2013
"Stinky"

Powerful, a conqueror, devours the weak and rules the strong. The name Stinky reflects money and power. It is a carnivore, a winner at all cost.

Stinky has the power and potential to achieve great things. Whatever the enterprise, it strives to be the best and most successful in its field. Extremely competitive and not afraid of challenges or challengers. A visionary, a realist, and a planner. Discipline and perseverance. Dynamic and efficient.

Rewards the faithful and hardworking employee, but has no tolerance for the incompetent.

Stinky understands the balance between giving and taking, generosity and greed. When it loses that balance, it self-destructs.

Stinky's positive traits: Strength, perseverance, potential for greatness.

Stinky's negative traits: Financial ups and downs. Lacks compassion. Can be self-destructive.
The years have proven this spot on JD. :cheers: