Quantcast

The exits that can not be named.

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
Thier talking about them on mtbr.com, directions and everything.
I did a google search just to see what would happen. I don't do that type of riding so I don't realy care. Don't think it's a good idea.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
ya neither on have the two sev, i think that anyone who posted directions there would receive massive amounts of vicious retoric. Anyway that place is falling apart, its too dry and no one has worked on it in forever, i heard that the peeler is sweet. We should all start riding that more.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
NateH said:
ya neither on have the two sev, i think that anyone who posted directions there would receive massive amounts of vicious retoric. Anyway that place is falling apart, its too dry and no one has worked on it in forever, i heard that the peeler is sweet. We should all start riding that more.
Give everyone directions........

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
How about this for directions: drive down Hwy 2 until you reach exit ##. Get off and ride your bike. That sure would be good for tourism in index. hehehe

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
yeah there is some intermediate level action you can find on the exits...frank and i are tossing in a trail that will satisfy int. level riders with some challenge/progession, but will surely bore people in the adv/expert range...

i dont understand why people cant see that posting directions to trails that arent officially backed by clubs/county is a bad thing...soon enough, everything will be gone and everyone will be riding the same place...thats no fun!

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
So...
Am I good enough to ride the exits??
I can do everything at SST, except I've never tried the trail gap or the biggest table.
And I can do parts of softies on my DH bike.

If that doesn't help
I can dial a-line no problem
I rode crack addict without falling.
I can ride most of the double blacks at whistler.

s dub

Chimp
Nov 9, 2004
kenmore
ioscope- you should be alright... although have someone show you around as theres some trails youd have mucho trouble on and others youd be fine with. you dont want to go right on to the hardest trails.

wow im gonna have to get up there to ride if theyre for sure gonna get ilegal or whatever hopefully thats just a rumor. anyone got a shuttle rig?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
ioscope - you will be fine. you can always ride around/walk around what you arent comfy with...thats life :)

S

schwac

ya, i'd have to say im with nateh on this one, two sev isn't much fun at all. The peeler on the other hand is the place to be, that has got to be one of the finest trails around...

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Two questions:
Why keep building there if they're gonna shut it down?

And, what's this "Mugatu" stuff? Any relation to the now defunct, "Mugatu's Runway" at SnoqRdg? That was a sweet piece of elevation until it became a rotting pile on the forest floor.

Aug 21, 2003
Bellingham, WA
MMike said:
NIce..I watched it without sound. (Emily was sleeping)

But I should be in it more.
Oh, you will be.
I'm gonna green screen your head onto crashes.
Every time someone bites it, it's gonna be you.

You probably wouldn't like the sound anyway. It's fast and heavy. Sadly, I don't have any Tragically Hip to put in there.
Actually, thats not so sad. They suck.
I have no footage of the exits that must not be named. Bummer. Looks like I wont get any now either.