Quantcast

The hottest of the hot

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
In the noble tradition of zap espinosa, I have taken it upon myself to hand select the hottest bikes currently in existence.

This is not a debate. No other opinions than mine are welcome here. All of you should sell whatever pile of rusty bolts you ride now and get one of these. This is THE FUTURE. This is PROGRESSION. And most of all, this is GNAR.

Behold: THE HOTTEST OF THE HOT!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ahahaha.

As intenseracer's sig used to say, "your favorite bike sucks"

especially that last one ;) the turner is kinda nice though... in a boutique sort of way

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
dump said:
especially that last one ;) the turner is kinda nice though... in a boutique sort of way
yeah, you dont even want to get it dirty...Looks very west coast if you ask me :evil:...

Us east coast rebels would break it :rolleyes:

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
frznnomad said:
mmmmm im diggin the highline and the uzzi but the rest are all yours man. i dont do corperate bull and im not a big fan of the bottle rocket.
Can you clarify this ¿

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
yeah, you dont even want to get it dirty...Looks very west coast if you ask me :evil:...

Us east coast rebels would break it :rolleyes:
I thought you just collected bikes... shouldn't have any problem breaking it sitting in your garage :rofl: :evil:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
gmac the highline and uzzi are pure sex. the enduro looks like a pile of dog **** and well i dont like big corperation bikes. the bottle rocket is okay but deffinatly not as worthy as the highline and uzzi for this thread. ohh and the build on the highline is well totally kickass.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
that enduro is not an sx fellas...plus it's from a pinkbiker that I quote "this is strictly my A-line bike"

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i dig the color on the transitions, is it chrome-y like the saint cranks? everything should be that color

i like the build quality of the trannies better than the highline. I'd rather ride a kona then that bike. I bet it rides like a kona.